Carpathia's Carter Build (picture heavy!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot for confirming that Carp, I tend to be a perfectionist and wanted to be completely sure. Keep up the awesome work man I can't wait to see all the armor set out together.

hey carpa love the carter and i was wonder what pep files did you use for the carter biuld cause me and my brothers are going to build most of noble team and i have Jorge and parts of jun but i need carter so can you help a comrade out

Just read through the thread, I've already said whose files I've been using and where to get them a few times.

hey Carp! how did your reach launch go with your helmet and tux shirt!? bet it was awesome, still looking forward to seeing the rest of your build!

Well, I didn't wear my helmet since my tux shirt didn't come until TODAY! Overall, the launch at the Gamestop I preordered was a bit of a let down. However, this...

DSC04406.jpg

...made it worthwhile!

That's a shame about the tux :(
But nice! I'm jealouuuuuusssss I can't pick up my xbox for another 2 hours and then I can't even play it untill late tonight!
Have fun with reach :D

Reading through this thread and seeing some awesome work.
If you have the chance, I'd love to see some pics with you actually in your gear.

and my GT is Wanderer128 if you want to play reach some time together

Unfortunately, this project has been put on the back burner and will mostly likely not be touched again until December when the fall semester of grad school lets out. I still have all the pieces and will most likely be replacing a good number of them (including the torso, the thighs, at least one of the shins, the belt, the right custom shoulder and the forearm attachment). So, the likelyhood of actually finishing before the beginning of the spring semester is slim, but I'll give it all I've got.

Unfortunately, this project has been put on the back burner and will mostly likely not be touched again until December when the fall semester of grad school lets out. I still have all the pieces and will most likely be replacing a good number of them (including the torso, the thighs, at least one of the shins, the belt, the right custom shoulder and the forearm attachment). So, the likelyhood of actually finishing before the beginning of the spring semester is slim, but I'll give it all I've got.

Dude, I completely understand, I'm an engineering major

EDIT:
I am curious as to why you are remaking the torso. Did the foam work out or no? and with the foam, how sturdy is it in the finished phase as compared to a piece without it?

Wow, great job so far, it was nice seeing the progress you have been making and can't wait to see the finished suit!

So I have been browsing around the Reach pep files but I can't find a set of thighs that have the inner thigh portions. Does anyone have a link to a pep file like that???

So I have been browsing around the Reach pep files but I can't find a set of thighs that have the inner thigh portions. Does anyone have a link to a pep file like that???

If your talking about the black inner part of the thigh, I don't think anyone made it, thats why you should use 3mm foam/Exercise mate and cut three strips, layer them. I'f you wan't an example, check out Acenat's kat build.

I love this build, iam actually going to make a carter myself later on. Hes just well..badass :p

But awsome work on this, cant wait to see yah geared up in it.

If your talking about the black inner part of the thigh, I don't think anyone made it, thats why you should use 3mm foam/Exercise mate and cut three strips, layer them. I'f you wan't an example, check out Acenat's kat build.

Good call! I'll do that! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back