Carterbuilder12's weapon models for 3d printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarterBuilder12

Hello!

I'm starting this thread for the weapons I make 3d printeble.

So here is the first that I made in a day.

Combat knife.jpg

Link: Halo 4 & 5 combat knife.zip

Printed it straight from the file and was a tad bit small in the hands. I added about 20 percent to its size and fits the hand much better.

And for the record. Beautiful. Have two of them printed out right now.

Printed it straight from the file and was a tad bit small in the hands. I added about 20 percent to its size and fits the hand much better.

And for the record. Beautiful. Have two of them printed out right now.

Thanks for input I will make sure to fix it so it fits better ;)

And thanks :) Would love to see pictures of it.

Thanks for input I will make sure to fix it so it fits better ;)

And thanks :) Would love to see pictures of it.
Picture we can arrange.
Combat Knives.jpg

They still need a bit of work done to them. To get them to fit on my printer bed and eliminate supports I cut them into 4 pieces.

They are fun just to sit and hold. and point is pointy sharp. Ashuraa has stuck me a couple of times with one of them for being a jerk in her direction. Guess it isnt wise to annoy the RCO to much.

CarterBuilder12

Nice work on the knife! Question though, the texture on the knife in the render you provided. Is that the original game texture, or is that custom texture work?

Picture we can arrange.
View attachment 246894
They still need a bit of work done to them. To get them to fit on my printer bed and eliminate supports I cut them into 4 pieces.

They are fun just to sit and hold. and point is pointy sharp. Ashuraa has stuck me a couple of times with one of them for being a jerk in her direction. Guess it isnt wise to annoy the RCO to much.

Looking good ;)

CarterBuilder12

Nice work on the knife! Question though, the texture on the knife in the render you provided. Is that the original game texture, or is that custom texture work?

That's custom textures :)

CarterBuilder12

Texturing looks really good! Wouldn't mind getting my hands on the file in Obj. format with the texture maps. :DAlso, what program did ya use to do the textures, if ya don't mind me asking?

CarterBuilder12

Texturing looks really good! Wouldn't mind getting my hands on the file in Obj. format with the texture maps. :DAlso, what program did ya use to do the textures, if ya don't mind me asking?

There is not possible to get those textures out since these materials are spesificly in Cinema 4D. This is realy just a quick texture job in my modeling program Cinema 4D. ;)

Well done, it looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back