Status
Not open for further replies.

tahu505

Member DIN
S505
So the current rolls of PLA+ I have don't have enough filament in them for the armor pieces I was going to make so instead here's a new small side project! Halo CE magnum that I'm going to paint chrome gold inspired by the gold magnum skin in MCC CE multiplayer!

I'm going to be 3D printing the M6D model made by CollinMcCaf and have so far printed out the receiver. I've also scaled each part down by 10% just so it can fit better on my Ender 3 and to not cut the material usage too close for my spools.

20210327_153752.jpg

20210327_153827.jpg

I haven't really seen a 3d print look rounded and ergonomic, either you have a helluva 3d printer or you sanded like crazy

I haven't really seen a 3d print look rounded and ergonomic, either you have a helluva 3d printer or you sanded like crazy
Thank you! My printer is an Ender 3, one of the more basic 3D printers. I did a good amount of sanding but it didn't really take too long. I was using PLA+ so it was really easy to sand.

I dig it (y). But to properly show that nice piece off, we need some photos that don’t have the pistol sitting on on the same color oversprayed paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back