Computer Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherm

Jr Member
My laptop has a whole lot of problems right now, but the most frustrating is: whenever I open pepakura designer or viewer they never open up, I then open task manager and look at the processes, it shows pep taking up over 200,000 k of mem usage, and a ton of cpu (it also says im using 100% of my cpu). Task manager also shows something called CLI.exe doing the same thing.

Any suggestions on how to make pep work and how this problem came about and how to stop it?

Sherm said:
My laptop has a whole lot of problems right now, but the most frustrating is: whenever I open pepakura designer or viewer they never open up, I then open task manager and look at the processes, it shows pep taking up over 200,000 k of mem usage, and a ton of cpu (it also says im using 100% of my cpu). Task manager also shows something called CLI.exe doing the same thing.

Any suggestions on how to make pep work and how this problem came about and how to stop it?

CLI.exe as I know is a part of ATI graphic drivers suite. I'd recommend reinstall DirectX drivers and download last drivers and Catalyst center for your graphic card.

Last edited by a moderator:
bevbor said:
CLI.exe as I know is a part of ATI graphic drivers suite. I'd recommend reinstall DirectX drivers and download last drivers and Catalyst center for your graphic card.

Agree,

also first you should maybe try to uninstall and reinstall Pepakura

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back