Coolest avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironcobra3000 said:
What about mine?
*raises eyebrow*
dude yours rox XD i saw the pic you got it from somehwre. maybe yahoo.
2 techno guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
lets just say adams is the best on avatar and mine is the best on sig haha cause mines a animation and home made while some of you didnt even make ur own haha dont hate jk.

Well, if we were doing sig and avatar, i would put:
Sig:AoBFrost
thats just my opionion. - Ice

True that ice. But i also like Dooms sig. Thed feet and then it says" I mess with you posts inthis color". Its cool

iamyourcousin228 said:
True that ice. But i also like Dooms sig. Thed feet and then it says" I mess with you posts inthis color". Its cool
Yea, that is pretty cool, although, the pic in his sig isnt exactly "t3h pr0nz0rz" - if you know what i mean. - Ice

well i like theres to because i love seeing people dance on an avatar ewspecially the way that they are dancing it is the funniest thing on the website

:p, Well I went for a bit diffrent perspective using the feet. Most people focus around the head or upper body so I tried to ignore that more or less. If you refresh the page a few times you may see my ODST picture which is upper body and then also my Hammer Time sig which is based around my Hammer Campaign.

Don't see whats wrong with feet :).

-Doom

i'll make a cool avatar/sig eventually
but right now i'm an uber n00b at photoshopping =[
all i've done so far is separate the spartan from the background in some of my h3 screenshots, made a cool effect by warping the energy sword on one of them, and gave myself a fake tan in some of my photos lol
anyone know any good photoshop programs let me know
the one i'm using is aight, but i could always try out others

I dont get it.

By the way, photoshop isnt the meaning of editing stuff, it's the name of the program, I use photoshop cs2 I bought back a 1-2 years ago. Cost like 400 dollars :/

AoBfrost said:
I dont get it.

By the way, photoshop isnt the meaning of editing stuff, it's the name of the program, I use photoshop cs2 I bought back a 1-2 years ago. Cost like 400 dollars :/

photoshop (v.)

"to edit an image using a computer program," 1992, originally in ref. to Photoshop, a bitmap graphics editor trademarked and published by Adobe, released in 1990

i'm talking about photoshop teh verb- i wants a free "computer program" that you can use to "edit an image" so i can make cool sigs and avatars (and any other sort of awesome image) like you guys :D

:lol:
AoBfrost said:
I dont get it.

Never heard of that, I prefer to use Adobe Photoshop 7, which my brother got a while back in like '97 maybe...? Anyways thats what i use for all my photoshopping goodness. - Ice

cheezeheadiii said:
photoshop (v.)

"to edit an image using a computer program," 1992, originally in ref. to Photoshop, a bitmap graphics editor trademarked and published by Adobe, released in 1990

Which is.....photoshop...the same one we "photoshop" users all use, which is made from adobe.

AoBfrost said:
Which is.....photoshop...the same one we "photoshop" users all use, which is made from adobe.
Yea, i know, I was just getting the point accross that not everyoen has the same type of photoshop, for uinstance yours is a newer version , mine is from probably early to mid 90's. - Ice

cheezeheadiii said:
a program that isn't called "Photoshop" that you use to edit pictures
and it's free
okey dokey?

Try GIMP, it's similar to Photoshop, but not as complex, though it is a little tricky to get use to at first with all the multiple windows.
It's also free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back