Cortana Data Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats necro posting? I guess I didnt read the rules, im a noob and.....thats all i have to say for myself.

Rules, including a description of necro-posting can be found in the forum infractions, warnings, and offenses sticky thread in the noob forum (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/11045-Forum-Infractions-Warnings-and-Offenses). It is your responsibility as a noob to educate yourself (I suggest reviewing all help (sticky) threads within the noob forum at a minimum).

Forum Infractions said:
Necro-Posts - Posting on dead threads after approximately a minimum of one month passes where conversation has died off or the subject was settled. Posting in old topics is allowed if you have new information to provide or a new question to ask that is related. Please PM the original post owners first if you have questions/comments about their old posts prior to posting your questions in those topics.

I think it is important to note that necro-posting is allowed in some cases.

If anyone has access to a 3d printer i have one in .stl format ready for printing. or if anyone would like to unfold the model, it can be done with an stl file.

I have a 3d model of the chip floating around somewhere on my computer. It uses the "sliced method" and I calculated the thickness using 120lb card stock if I remember right. This makes me want to make a flash drive like so many others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back