Cortana's New Look, With Other Halo 4 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

ok so i wus on my FB and they that made the Face Book page, called Halo 4 Fans and he post a pic from Gameinformer and it show what Cortana will look like in Halo 4. now tell me what do u think of her new look, i like and hate it. but for the most part i like her need look. but she looks about 34 :|. in halo 3 she looks about 23-26
cov_229_l-Copy.jpg

Gaaaaayyyyyyy.....

Yet I feel the need to remake my Cortana to match. :\ Not gonna enjoy doing it though, but at least it'll be updated.

wow lol. well looking back at the pic, i feel the head and body do NOT look right together. i hope 343 fixes it

While I'm sure her look has changed between 3 & 4, you have to keep in mind that this image was clearly done for a magazine cover, or at least for an article. With it being drawn in a "sketch" style, you have to believe that the image is not necessarily exactly how the finished product will appear in the game. It seems that images like this tend to be over-embellished a tad. Just my 2 cents.

-Matt

She kind of reminds me of an Asari VI with the hair style half the women use in Mass Effect.

I still think it's an awesome cover, though!

I don't mind Cortana she kind of looks more like Halsey than ever, the lower half of Chief's helmet is horrible though.

Still earks me that literally everything will have changed in the H4 launch.
But... at the end of the day, what can you do about it?
You'll either have to just take it or leave it.

See the Elites actually look badass, with the exception of them not having any armor on their arms... That's just silly...

They probably don't have arm armor becuase it might have gotten damaged beyond repair or something.

when i showed the pic of the new Cortana even she says the face and body do not match up. also if we have a new cortana i want her to look like Hyokenseisou's cortana. SO HOT

Cortana looks hot and Chief looks awesome as ever since his new look debuted in the announcement trailer. What i don't understand is that everyone is still complaining about the new changes. Remember Star trek 2009? Remember how people hated the new look? After its release everyone LOVED the movie, the new looks, and changes. I PROMISE YOU that after the release EVERYONE will love the new changes. lol Trust me. I've been through too many events like this and I don't mind the changes anymore because 343i wants to separate from what Bungie left off with on Halo3. I also understand opinions on the looks but what I say to people's concerns is to "Be open minded". My brother and my Clan leader all agree the new changes are a great addition to the franchise. 343i....If you see this comment....I believe....make everyone believe like what Bungie did before.

After actually reading the article, my fears were worse than imagined.

I knew that Halo 4 would be bad, but I never know they'd go THAT far..

The elites armor looks like it provides protection only to the vital areas like the head and torso.
The energy shield probably protects the rest. The shields have probably improved alot.

I am like a Resistance master, I know everything about there games inside and out.... And I don't feel like it ressembles a chimera (any of them) in any way.... The skin looks like the Titan's skin, but that's about it. The Chimera were just too humanized to look like these dinosaurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back