Crackheads Hd Greaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liq

As I'm sitting here assembling Crackhead09's hd greave I'm noticing a couple extra folds on one side the opposite end doesn't have right around the calf area. Is there a left and right HD greave file?(I can take pics if needed) I got my file from Soulesssins page and there was only one available. There is no hd greave file on pep file index, and yes I did a search several times so Dreadmullet please don't come in and rip me a new one haha :D

Liq said:
As I'm sitting here assembling Crackhead09's hd greave I'm noticing a couple extra folds on one side the opposite end doesn't have right around the calf area. Is there a left and right HD greave file?(I can take pics if needed) I got my file from Soulesssins page and there was only one available.

If you had gone to crackhead09's thread, you would have seen this tidbit of information: flip the pattern to get the other shin. On that thread, I erroneously asserted that you don't need to but after building them, I realized that I should have flipped the pattern.

Liq said:
There is no hd greave file on pep file index, and yes I did a search several times so Dreadmullet please don't come in and rip me a new one haha :D

No, they're not there. All the links in his original thread are now broken but he's trying to get them back.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so I need to flip the entire shin correct? and would the default one be considered left or right or does it even matter?

Ral Partha said:
If you had gone to crackhead09's thread, you would have seen this tidbit of information: flip the pattern to get the other shin. On that thread, I erroneously asserted that you don't need to but after building them, I realized that I should have flipped the pattern.

No, they're not there. All the links in his original thread are now broken but he's trying to get them back.

so how do u flip it i tried but it wouldnt let me click it do u know how

Last edited by a moderator:
all I know to do is click the "flip development" button in pep2, and it flips the file accordingly. If you haven't started building the first shin yet make sure to use the new model one located here they are a better detailed model, and I think theres a good smooth file in there as well.

Well now I feel dumb for not reading the whole thread. I just built both the same and didn't flip one. I don't think anyone will notice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back