Custom Embroidered Halo Patches/badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonewolf Armorer said:
Cortana I'm not sure what program your using but the program I use for my little setup is Embrid, once you learn to use it, it has some features that help save time with designing the patch pattern. If you have any question I'd be happy to help.

The main problem I'm having is trying to set aside the time to take lessons for the program I have. As far as I know, it's a pretty easy program to use. The lessons are free, and the software was built specifically for my machine, I just lack the time to go. :( But, I would be interested in your help and/or suggestions! :) Btw, the program I use is called 4D embroidery system.

Squishy said:
I made a small emblem generator (html file) for the odst emblems. Would you like it? I could make one for H3 too, if you'd like that is.

Ooo, that would be awesome, thank you! :D

jake11124 said:
These would be really popular because they ad realism to the soft suits on a whole new level.

Exactly. :)

nate98 said:
This is very nice and interesting!

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! Every time I think I've read most of the threads that interest me, another gets brought to the fore!

This is DEFINITELY something I am interested too! I still don't have access to the Classifieds, so I hope you will post a separate website or something so that those of us with limited access here, can support your endeavor!

Patches I would LOVE to see (and buy) are the difficulty logos. There is a square legendary patch already but a variant in darker colours as well as Heroic and Mythic would be sweet!!!

FYI Sgt. Reynolds & Cortana, sorry to rain on your parade, but Spirit of Fire patches already exist. I got mine last summer. They are great!

I would love this:

volcom_logo_invert.jpg

and this

HOLLISTER.jpg

hollister_logo.jpg

For my backpack :p

Jeddychan said:
wow just stumbled upon this... personally I think it would be cool to put 405th patches on our armor...

That would be cool, but I would have to get permission from Adam to do that, and it doesn't look very likely. :p

Jedi Spartan said:
Whoa! Every time I think I've read most of the threads that interest me, another gets brought to the fore!

This is DEFINITELY something I am interested too! I still don't have access to the Classifieds, so I hope you will post a separate website or something so that those of us with limited access here, can support your endeavor!

Patches I would LOVE to see (and buy) are the difficulty logos. There is a square legendary patch already but a variant in darker colours as well as Heroic and Mythic would be sweet!!!

FYI Sgt. Reynolds & Cortana, sorry to rain on your parade, but Spirit of Fire patches already exist. I got mine last summer. They are great!

Well, this is on hold as of right now, I have way too many other things going on that need my attention, BUT, I am planning to get some of these made before D*con, and I will bring them along to show off as examples, and yes, I will be selling them at the gathering. :)

There will be no limit to Halo themed patches we would like to make, so don't hesitate to through any/all ideas to us! :D

Haha, I didn't even know. But, the advantage with getting them from us is you can decide how big you want them. :p

Alex spartan177 said:
I would love this:

Posted Image

and this

Posted Image

Posted Image

For my backpack :p

Hehe, not too sure about making brand name patches, we are mainly trying to instill interest in Halo themed patches. ;)

mjolnir follower said:
Wow {Cortana, I think the 20 Dollar range is what i would buy.

Well, after talking it over with another member, the prices will drop by about half, so instead of $20, it'll be around $10. :D

Okay then the Corporal badge is my rank.I know its ashaming that im only a corporal in reach but im a seargeant in halo3.

Well, all three current members of the Calgary marine squad are definitely interested! I have this thread bookmarked, so I shouldn't loose track of it!!

We all look forward to any progress you are able to make!

And the proposed price drop should garner even more business for you, when this gets off the ground!

Could you do a rectangular name patch kinda like what the military does for the names on the uniforms using the black and white lettering of my Nintendude name? I would be needing another one that says Vagabond which I have the picture on my PC.

Problem is where would i put it on my armor? I was thinking that if coulld just attach it to my armor it would look leet as but they are soft.Hmmm...maybe i could make a stencil from it if anyone could provide a picture.

EDIT:

Finished:

emblem.ashx?s=120&0=0&1=13&2=18&3=17&fi=4&bi=38&fl=1&m=3.png

Sowhere would i cut to make it a useable stencil. Sorry for hijacking Cortana.

That's pretty cool. I'll be interested when you get this to production.

mjolnir follower, you'll probably need 3 stencils for the emblem, one of each layer.

mjolnir follower said:
Problem is where would i put it on my armor? I was thinking that if coulld just attach it to my armor it would look leet as but they are soft.Hmmm...maybe i could make a stencil from it if anyone could provide a picture.

EDIT:

Finished:

emblem.ashx?s=120&0=0&1=13&2=18&3=17&fi=4&bi=38&fl=1&m=3.png

Sowhere would i cut to make it a useable stencil. Sorry for hijacking Cortana.

Actually if you wanted to make it a stencil you can do that in three parts. Print out the pattern after scaling it up and then use your cutting tool to cut out a different section on the symbol. Starting with the shield on one then the swords on the next, followed by the helmet. Then you just tape it to the section of armor that you want the symbol on and paint the three different stages letting each step dry before moving on to the next.

Hey everyone, sorry for popping in like this. I'm kinda taking over this project from Grace, so if there is anyone still interested in having any patches done, either reply here, PM or email me, whatever you like, let me know what you're looking for for the patches and I'll make those a top priority to get vectored and put into her machine.

My email is michael(at)pillarofdawn(dot)net, I'll put up some prices here once I get that nailed down with {Cortana. Thanks!

Could you do a rectangular name patch kinda like what the military does for the names on the uniforms using the black and white lettering of my Nintendude name? I would be needing another one that says Vagabond which I have the picture on my PC.
I'm pretty sure I can do that. Let me know if you're still interested.

Hoooraaa! This thread lives again!!!!

At least 3 of us in Calgary would be VERY interested in mythic and legendary skull patches! Yes, I know the legendary already exists, but we would like a darker variant; maybe grey background instead of blue, with maybe a black border. Can your machine do those nice edges/borders (not sure what the style is called)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back