Custom Reach Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice CQB helmet man, keep up the great work and good luck
BTW i didn't think that the paint looked ad at all :)

www.4shared.com/file/lK7YeK1V/Reach_CQB__V2_by_GothX.html
Its says the file you requested is not valid :( id love you pep it if you would be so kind as to fix the link. Thanks brother! Do not stray from the path of glory!
yeah, there was something with the last few characters in the link - should be fixed now in the quote.

yeah, though im already working on corrections for V3 :D. I think im also gonna design a reach recon and hazop shoulder since I can't seem to find models of those and I've seen people ask for them on the modeling and pep request threads.
there are models of these shoulders - i know 'cos i modelled them! both are on the Reach Pepakura Database
(database/shoulder/recon)
(database/shoulder/HAZOP)
Oh and a reach security helmet cause I want one SOOOO bad :D
variation on any file is great - can't wait to see how it turns out!

CJ

I use Google Sketchup :) and your model looks awesome by the way!

Thanks, I keep critiquing my design trying to compare it to amazing models like yours but I figure it's not up to THAT level of quality but it's not bad for a mechanic with no formal training who use to dabble in game mod in the 90's and hasn't modeled anything in like 8 years lol.

started the design on one of my weapons before I head off to anime boston next month. aftter that I'm starting up on my armor again.

turret.jpg

anyone wanna hook me up with an unfold?
turret-pdo.jpg

I have a convention to prep for and don't have the time right now. Also I kinda suck at unfolding :p

pm me

Well I built it, and it was the most difficult pep item I have ever made. What was I thinking when I designed this?!

temporary-60.jpg

temporary-61.jpg

temporary-62.jpg

temporary-63.jpg

temporary-64.jpg

temporary-65.jpg

temporary-66.jpg

temporary-67.jpg

temporary-68.jpg

temporary-69.jpg

temporary-70.jpg

temporary-71.jpg

It kinda look like some alien aquatic predator. Next I'll resin it, dissect it and glass the individual parts then paint, install lights and reassemble!

PS: Special thanks to Satchmo III. He did an awesome job on the unfold. I don't think I would have had the patience for it :p

That's awesome! I hope you really nail the paint job that would just make he whole thing, but even if you don't this will end up awesome. Keep up the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back