Custom SHEET METAL ARMOR Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your suit looks Awesome. I work on Aircraft sheet metal myself, so I can't believe I didn't try this myself.

One thing you may want to add depending on the look you want. Is to add some light weight chainmail to help complete your Awesome armor. Not a lot of it just some pieces to fill in the between areas. Chainmail is easier than what you just did, so I know you can do it.

It looks great without it and of coarse it is up to you. You don't want to over do it at any rate. It can get heavy quick. I have a Coif that is made of Black steel that weighs a couple of pounds.

Keep up the Great work.

Thanks man. Yeah i was thinking that but i have no idea where to get my hands on some? i guess i could use that pvc pipe idea? but i figure everythn bein metal would be cooler. il try man, Thanks for the advice :D

402502_3316408946498_1140935885_n.jpg
THIS IS SICK!!! It looks so mean and intimidating. Great job Ethan. I, like the others, want more pics! :D

Thanks man. Yeah i was thinking that but i have no idea where to get my hands on some? i guess i could use that pvc pipe idea? but i figure everythn bein metal would be cooler. il try man, Thanks for the advice :D

You can make your own rings or you can go to a site that has everything you need to finish what you have. Here is a site that has all sizes and types of metal, oh and even colored rings.

http://theringlord.com/cart/shopcontent.asp?type=materialsdata

They even have Scales for making scalemail. If you search youtube you can find some videos on how the chainmail is linked. I myself do 6 in one rings. It is a tighter looking chainmail but it is a little harder than 4 in one. Four in one would look cool, or even scalemail, but scalemaile is a lot harder. Its a pain to get it to lay right.

Like I said it look fine without it. So good luck with whatever you decide and keep up the great work.

Take some eye liner make up and color around your eyes to make it more badass or even just one of those see out but cant see in fabric

HOLY CRAP!!! friggin' awesome work... you sir are legit... i never thought i would see a sheet metal suit look anywhere near as good as this... well done...

You can make your own rings or you can go to a site that has everything you need to finish what you have. Here is a site that has all sizes and types of metal, oh and even colored rings.

http://theringlord.com/cart/shopcontent.asp?type=materialsdata

They even have Scales for making scalemail. If you search youtube you can find some videos on how the chainmail is linked. I myself do 6 in one rings. It is a tighter looking chainmail but it is a little harder than 4 in one. Four in one would look cool, or even scalemail, but scalemaile is a lot harder. Its a pain to get it to lay right.

Like I said it look fine without it. So good luck with whatever you decide and keep up the great work.

You sir are amazing, thank you so much

Take some eye liner make up and color around your eyes to make it more badass or even just one of those see out but cant see in fabric

I didn't think that one day i would happily take advice to wear eye makeup haha

HOLY CRAP!!! friggin' awesome work... you sir are legit... i never thought i would see a sheet metal suit look anywhere near as good as this... well done...

Thanks a lot man. Yusss im legit, im movin up in the world haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back