Custom SHEET METAL ARMOR Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added an extension to the chest piece
403317_3310516919201_1156454192_5036723_798843378_n.jpg

yea, a little hardcoreness put to it will make you look a little more Leonidas from 300 than the tinman from oz. lol also had a suggestion: maybe you could attach some pointed sheet metal rings to the fingers of your gloves and kind of imitate the ring wraiths from LOTR, I'm assuming you have a familiarity with that since you live in NZ.... ;)

Haha Yeah dont think Nz will be able to shake having LOTR as its only defining moment in history lol. Thats an epic idea man, ill try that out. Mat black is always hardcore haha

Haha Yeah dont think Nz will be able to shake having LOTR as its only defining moment in history lol. Thats an epic idea man, ill try that out. Mat black is always hardcore haha
haha looks great man!!! LOTR was a win for NZ. lol I love the trees!! lol

I'll be honest I prefer the non painted look because the black is a little cliche but that's just my opinion. The project looks great! I'm blown away at the quality of craftsmanship. With the boots couldn't you just have it slide over loosely?

I'll be honest I prefer the non painted look because the black is a little cliche but that's just my opinion. The project looks great! I'm blown away at the quality of craftsmanship. With the boots couldn't you just have it slide over loosely?

Fair enough man, the black isn't as harsh as it looks in that picture, the flash bumped up the contrast a bit. Thanks man, much appreciated. Thats a good idea, everyone in here keeps hooking me up with really good advice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back