DaFrontlineTrooper now on 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah there trooper i've seen your work very very nice. i'm like you tight on a budget and not much time to work so when i do make something i use cardboard thick and tin and my odst armor is no expection. i'm about to start a film too but youtube got me flying around the world so now i'm useing photo bucket so i can get my videos posted. if you want to talk about my idea's just send me a message oh and the chain gun your going to do i've got you there tri pod doesn't want to stand up right but i'm working on it.

Just a quick forum tip. Posting in thread whose last post is more than 1-2 months old is a no-no. If you want to contact the maker of the thread I'd suggest sending a PM.

I dont know were to post this but because I am now apart of this awesome community I was wondering should I promote the 405th in my future videos. maybe through a cool title at the begining of the film after my "Cook Film Production" or just showing 405th in the bottom right hand corner of my footage . what do you guys think :D

What i always do is just put "Build your own armor at 405th.com", but you can do something else too.
Welcome to 405th. I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit. You've been making weapons and armor for a long while, so you're definitely not a complete noob.

Welcome to the 405th. Just got done watching one of you're shorts, That was some really nice work. I hope to see some more out of you soon.

EDIT: 11-19-11
This thread is over a year old..

I'm sorry, My bust. I read the two above me then went right to page one and watched the vid. .....Still say it's great work... But I'll try to look at more then just the last page listed in the What's new tab. I know as a member whom has built a suit and whom reads thru the forms on a daily basis that some people look up to me a little and that I should try to make a good example to others. I'll work on it, So I'm sorry that my post upset you.

Side note: YES I do go back and read the top 100 post I make once a month to see how people are coming along.

welcome! ive seen you on youtube also, and i was surprised to see that you werent on here earlier. cant wait to see some threads

This thread is over a year old..
True, but foxleader and yourself are the two who woke it up.....

7 month slumber woken up on 5-12-11....
yeah there trooper i've seen your work very very nice. i'm like you tight on a budget and not much time to work so when i do make something i use cardboard thick and tin and my odst armor is no expection. i'm about to start a film too but youtube got me flying around the world so now i'm useing photo bucket so i can get my videos posted. if you want to talk about my idea's just send me a message oh and the chain gun your going to do i've got you there tri pod doesn't want to stand up right but i'm working on it.

Another 5 month snooze woken up on 10-30-11....
I had NO idea you were on here!!

Welcome to the 405th. Just got done watching one of you're shorts, That was some really nice work. I hope to see some more out of you soon.
thorn696 was simply giving the man a compliment. Don't complain about someone else posting in a dead thread when you helped revive it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back