Dan's Mark Vi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Jr Member
Hey guys!

So I'm finally getting around to posting some pics. I've been working on this for a month or two now and I'd like to get it done by Halo-ween. :pHere goes! :D

First off, this is my work space.

DSCF1058.jpg
DSCF1059.jpg

The first bit of work on the undersuit. Don't know if this will get done by Halo-ween :p

DSCF1086.jpg

Belt piece.

DSCF1003.jpg
DSCF1005.jpg

Feets... thought I'd try Jedistumpy's method. It's FREAKIN' AWESOME by the way! :D

DSCF1006.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x293/walden007/Costumes/Master%20Chief/DSCF1007.jpg
DSCF1021.jpg
DSCF1023.jpg
DSCF1009.jpg
DSCF1082.jpg
DSCF1066.jpg

This is what I'm using for the in-between part of the boot.

DSCF1046.jpg

Arms.

DSCF1011.jpg
DSCF1043.jpg
DSCF1073.jpg
DSCF1074.jpg
DSCF1044.jpg
DSCF1076.jpg
DSCF1078.jpg
DSCF1061.jpg

Chest Pep.

DSCF1105.jpg
DSCF1106.jpg
DSCF1108.jpg

And my favorite part (of course).....The Helmet!

DSCF1028.jpg
DSCF1030.jpg
DSCF1036.jpg
DSCF1033.jpg
DSCF1034.jpg
DSCF1035.jpg
DSCF1067.jpg
DSCF1100.jpg

Let me know if there are too many pics :pI'll take some down.

What do you guys think?

holy f-iretr-uck! i think quite a few of us need to find our jaws... this is INCREDIBLE. i am speechless this is sooo amazing. got a few questions though, are you scratch making your undersuit? and how is your pep work so clean?! (i know you take your time, i mainly meant the forearm because that piece is a B!7C# to pep) and lastly how long have you been working?

Wow.... thanks guys! :D

More to come very soon. I promise.

EDIT: I'll answer questions in a bit... I'm trying to finish something right now. Thanks! :)

WRising said:
are you scratch making your undersuit? and how is your pep work so clean?! (i know you take your time, i mainly meant the forearm because that piece is a B!7C# to pep) and lastly how long have you been working?

Ok sorry for the double post. It's kinda a new topic.

Yes I'm scratch making my undersuit. I have quite a bit of sewing experience so it shouldn't be a problem. It's one of the things on my list of "Probably wont get done by Halloween". All the pep I do is 1: not only done by me, and 2: very time consuming. :pI have a friend helping me with the project and he is a Pepakura Master! He folds everything basically. We both cut, he folds, then I or sometimes both of us glue. I use tacky glue and simply take my time. It's honestly the most important step. Anyway I've been at this project for.... years? This is what our first pieces looked like.

DSCF1151.jpg

Rough I know. I started that about 2 years ago, then dropped it for other things... Like getting married! :)

034.jpg

So that basically took up my time until we started this project back up mid-august. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oh how i love updates... looks good, as usual! though still looks like theres a bit more cleaning up to do, unless its battle damage?

WRising said:
oh how i love updates... looks good, as usual! though still looks like theres a bit more cleaning up to do, unless its battle damage?

Oh no, just more cleaning up to do :p

EDIT: 100th post!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back