Dan's Mark Vi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaymin Sky said:
Props to you sir!(lol,costuming joke). That is the most amazing armor I have seen done in such little time.

Thanks! :D I don't recommend rushing though. I left out a lot of what I wanted to do, and like I said, my wife wasn't all to happy with me either. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan W. said:
Thanks! :D I don't recommend rushing though. I left out a lot of what I wanted to do, and like I said, my wife wasn't all to happy with me either. :p

I concur with the wife sentiments. I took over our "shared" office. Luckily, she has a laptop to work on :) but now that Halloween is over, I'm going to have to clean up my mess. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try and post a pic of the kitchen/dining area when I get home. It's been turned into an armory :p

Totally sweat dude you have my vote for best in show currently truly awsome work....

Oh and I second that Elite this badboy

That, sir, is truly amazing...and you even rushed it. I think the world isn't going to handle the awesomeness of your armor when you take a little bit more time to finish it. This is top-notch-elitness

Wow, just wow! That is amaizing work! 100% Elite worthy!

I can't see any room for improvement here. Way to go!!!

Can't wait to see another project from you soon!

Cheers!

this looks great. you said earlier, that you would go back and touch some stuff up. What stuff? it all looks great. and an assualt rifle? are you pepping it? because i tryied that a few times, just couldnt keep it looking good.

Wow, Just great awesome armour, Darn you're arm's are skinny lol ya need to pad those suckers.

Really nice armour man more props to you!

Hey everyone!

Long time no see! I've been busy with other things and just been taking a break from Halo in general... More for my wife's sake than mine. :p

Anyway I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments. I hope to be getting back into this soon, so we'll see what becomes of it!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back