Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Jamesisshott7, this gun was love at first sight. I like what you did with the rails, I might do the same on mine. Hey LV, how did you do the little holes on the gas tube? Looks great BTW!

I agree with Jamesisshott7, this gun was love at first sight. I like what you did with the rails, I might do the same on mine. Hey LV, how did you do the little holes on the gas tube? Looks great BTW!

Thanks =D
I just did them with my Dremel drill and a small, pointed drill bit.

Amazing...Truely. Will you be molding theses? Would be sweet to have one next to my Helmet and on the wall above my 360.

Beautifull...nuff said.

Beutiful... just beutiful, Im in awe, yet im saddened. Because I know i'll never be able to do this... You sir have some serious skills!!

that work is impressive, legendary ! :) It is sure as hell one of the best rifle props i have ever seen ! keep it up :) would love to see some more mad prop weapons from you !

how functionable is this prop (like cocking, loading, etc.)?

The bolt cocks back and springs forward, the trigger and safety switch are fully funtional, the magazine is real and removable, all the major components of the gun break down and are removable, and the scope and flashlight are high quality are fully functional.

How much would it be for a dmr if you sold one to me

Out of respect for the wishes of the 405th, I'm not going to disguss prices on the forums. If you want to know please send me an e-mail.

dang not even finished and it is starting to look good stick to it man can't wait to see it finished

Actually, it's already finished =D
All I really have left to do is make the new scope. (which I hope to tackle this week;))

Here's an up to date pic:
0910100123-00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back