Do You Know Any Famous People?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Tony Stewart and Bobby Labonte from NASCAR, as well as whoever drove the Cartoon Network cars back in or before 2000.

I've got a piece of Stewart's and the CN driver's cars after they were totalled in wrecks. FTW.

EPIC WIN! I adore NASCAR, Ben Collins is my hero as far as that awesome branch of motorsport goes - but to have a piece of a CoT...now that's something special right there.

CommanderFluffy said:
if anyone knows who Sarah McLachlan is i used to date her cousin. the family reunion i went to i met her. she sang a few songs and is pretty cool. if you know the song i will remember you. thats her!

She has such a lovely voice! She's one of my top ten fave artists actually, I think I first heard her when she did a song for Spirit (That movie with the horses in).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm somehow related to Jeremy Davies, who plays in Saving Private Ryan and more recently Lost.
And his dad, Mel Boring, was a children's book author before he died.

did some art work for
linkin park
n'sync
backstreet boys

good friends with Adam Leadbeater that does the voice of "chester cheetah"

i know alot of stunt guys and girls that does stunts from fast and the furoius to heros shows

i know tom salvini and Dee Snider twisted sster they come to universal all the time (they love our hunted houses)

Das Brutus said:
chuck.jpg
That's not a smile, that's you screaming in pain from having your hand crushed by Chuck Norris.
lol /end lame joke

I don't know anyone famous....my dad has met a lot of celebrities though. He works at the airport and talks to people all the time. He's gotten pictures, autographs..

KIRK HAMMETT!!!

Yea! Metallica's lead guitarist! I know him. He gave me a few pointers on Master Of Puppets and Ride The Lightning when I won a back stage pass off some radio thing. I still keep in touch with him now and then. Whenever he comes to Canada (Around 200Km away, he pays for a bus!!!) I go back stage and jam or he teaches me a new song.

Hes actually a nice guy. Good personallity. Same with James, Lars, and Robert. They are all great to play with, but when they get playing, its sometimes hard to keep up.

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
EPIC WIN! I adore NASCAR, Ben Collins is my hero as far as that awesome branch of motorsport goes - but to have a piece of a CoT...now that's something special right there.
Yeah, me too, NASCAR is awesome, my dad's upsessed with it.
FAIL------ upsessed ? l:lol:l

Das Brutus said:
... and I just found this pic... he filmed an episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger" at Medieval Times when I worked there... can you guess who it is? And since I was in that episode, I guess that makes me famous too?
chuck.jpg

Eat hot steaming ENVY, suckahs! BOOSH!

you meet the man

Das Brutus said:
Sean W. Brown (imdb him, he's the greatest)
LOL
I knew him once, but he had more hair then. He may not remember me, but I did some leatherwork for him.

Closest thing I've got to meeting a famous person is the fact that one of my "some number of great" grandfather was really close friends of Buffalo Bill. Bill gave him one of his favorite guns, which was passed down generation after generation until one of my family members pawned it off for drug money.

Yeah. My life is filled with amazing stories, but no famous people.

Nugget said:
Ashton Kutchur is my cousin, but I've never actually met him in person.

wow, um how does that work? it's cool, but how can you not know your cousin?

I know an insane amount. I know people from CSI, I have met tons of musicians and am friends with the band the rolling stones, I know so much people. I can't list them all.... I have also met many video game music composers--even the one for halo!

Do Adam, Spase and Sigma count? lol

My aunt was the travel agent of Harold Ramis. and my uncle on the other side of my family was a recruiter for Texas A&m's football team under Slocum and Gene Stallings and personally knows Dat Nguyen. One of the guys in my class year at the dorm is a cousin of Dat as well. Gotta love the Aggie network.

Finally, a guy i went to high school with and knew in JROTC had a recurring part on film for prison break during season one. I also have a picture of me marching in formation in front of George H.W. Bush, and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates (who at the time was president of Texas A&M) back when I was in high school and got invited to spend a week with Texas A&M's ROTC.

I also met Tim McCarthy, the Secret Service agent who took a bullet for Ronald Reagen. He knew my parents form his days as a police chief in Illinois. That and he went to Lewis University where my mother went.

I met "Flyin'" Brian Pillman when he still worked for WCW down in Orlando, FL. He was performing on WCW Saturday Night a lot at that time and frequently went to the bars in the area after the shows. I was under 21 at the time, so I played the designated driver for my friends. He even offered to buy me some beer! I got some pictures taken with him, but I lost it during a move from Orlando to Albany, NY. My younger brother still will not let me live that one down. Pillman was his favorite wrestler at the time (1995).

link4044 said:
they come to universal all the time (they love our hunted houses)

I always wanted to be part of the design for the haunted houses.. Especially the one with Freddy since he's my favorite. I was very disappointed with the gloves that the actors were using. And they kinda missed the whole "atmosphere" of the series and simply popped Freddy into a generic "horror theme" house.

I wish I could build the glove for the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie they're making.
Do at least ONE thing great with all this talent people keep saying I have LOL.

... even more...

had a beer with Judas Priest and Motorhead... Ian from JP drank wine and we talked about his son... why? Just cuz that's what he talked about...

dungbeetle said:
Every day, I talk to GOD HIMSELF! Beat that n00bz! :lol:

Well... I talk to Chuck Norris... but he just roundhouse kicks me in the back of the face for existing in the same world as he does.

Well, I never met him, but my aunt personally knew Steve Jobs.

Not wanting to start a flame thread, but she said he was an unpleasant guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back