DRAGON*CON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Red, where's Cole?

:p

Heh, just messin. That armor is so awsome. Bring a piece if you ever come back down, it would be awsome to see it in person!

-Blue

Man I was there on Sunday night and saw you guys there..The guy with the red contacts scared the f**k out of me though...Saw a Green master chief also..noticed the back of his helmet showed his neck...ehh.. :eek:

I actually wasn't there sunday night because I had to get back home for early monday classes. But yeah, he's even scarier when not wearing red contacts :p

I took my full under-mask with me so noone had a way of covering their upper neck.

GALLERY TO COME SOON!

I saw you guys in the Gears suits, and I saw the Green Master Chief on Sunday PM right after 7pm. Photos don't do justice to these guys' work. It looked awesome! I was working at the R2 Builders Club table, and I looked up and here comes the Master Chief making his way down the stairs (the escalators were broken), and I was like, "Dude! I need pics now!" It was cool.

DanBakerOnline said:
I saw you guys in the Gears suits, and I saw the Green Master Chief on Sunday PM right after 7pm. Photos don't do justice to these guys' work. It looked awesome! I was working at the R2 Builders Club table, and I looked up and here comes the Master Chief making his way down the stairs (the escalators were broken), and I was like, "Dude! I need pics now!" It was cool.

What shirt were you wearing?

I dropped by there once during the weekend with a "404 error: Costume not found." shirt on for my costume..Custom made :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Silverzippo93 said:
What is Dragoncon?!? Where was it/is it next year!?!?

It happens every year in Atlanta Georgia at 3 hotels that are close to eachother (on the same block practicly)

who was this?

1324233240_acfd8fb01e.jpg

oooph. thats quite interesting with the work boots and no pants.....ike.

are they wearing KFC buckets for helmets ??????

drgon47 said:
oooph. thats quite interesting with the work boots and no pants.....ike.

are they wearing KFC buckets for helmets ??????

THIS IS CHICKENAH!!!!!!!! lol..

Great vid Red, just absolutely top notch.

You guys at Nightmare just know exactly how to knock it out of the park!

Thanks for letting us see that.

Sean Bradley said:
Great vid Red, just absolutely top notch.

You guys at Nightmare just know exactly how to knock it out of the park!

Thanks for letting us see that.

Took the words right outta my mouth :p

That vid was amazing Red! You make a great Baird.

I wish I could go to Atlanta for Dragoncon just to see you guys.

NAS, the professional studio of hardcore gamer prop-making visionaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back