Dragoncon Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might know these guys...

2811361441_340270abff.jpg

Have to ask them to join the 405th... :D

DoC ByTeS said:
Nice find! Wait till you see the high def pics taken of 405th members throughout Dcon. ;)
Dont keep us waiting to long!

Kaya Tetsu said:
Its spase if I'm not mistaken....
I dont think its a spase helmet, it looks like a DoC helm, but it could be one of thorssoli's... i may be mistaken. Whoever it is also has an MLC chest, Adam AR, and the rest is muckle!
either way, its a badass suit :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed it is Sean, that’s an easy one!
Haven’t seen any of Adam, he was going in marine gear i believe...

p0rtalman said:
Indeed it is Sean, that’s an easy one!
Haven’t seen any of Adam, he was going in marine gear i believe...

cool Adam's marine gear looks Ace, i think i know who the one in red is too seen it on the fourms somewere ill have a look...

[edit] yay found him, i reckon its him in the red what you think?

2811361441_340270abff-1.jpg

and
halo063.jpg

oh and this is Dreads, and this Guess Who game is fun lol

Kotaku said:
2 to me :D but who is in the middle? i have no idea :S awsome suit tho could be spase but dunno
Haha! Nice try, you edited your post to say that it was dreads, u couldn’t remember his name before i reminded you :p
And Seans suit is a one of a kind, so guessing him doesn’t count :lol:
And its not Spase, i have a Spase helmet sitting right next to me, and that is NOT a Spase helmet, I’m pretty sure its One of DoC Bytes helms. But its not Doc, because he’s got an MLC chest, and DoC has his own chest. (Unless he didn’t finish it?)

Kotaku said:
mmm. i reckonise this suit what do you think a match?
2811361441_340270abff.jpg

to this
4544829224569f70f82514.jpg

and i rekon this is Sean Bradley

the green suit is DogWizard
adam, spase and blue didnt make it to the parade they got in later the nite before, so they didnt get to walk

link4044 said:
the green suit is DogWizard
adam, spase and blue didnt make it to the parade they got in later the nite before, so they didnt get to walk
Thats who! i knew that... :cautious:, cheers link.
Is there more than one parade? it would be a damn shame for them to miss the only one!

thats the only one, we missed the custome contest which sux

there were 5 spratans and 2 marines in the parade

That sucks! So they missed the pre-registration?
Your there right link?
If anyone who is there is checking the forums, hows the table going? Much interest from people?

i have a booth here....the 405th table is one of those tables thats first come first serve, but the 501st table they have that the whole con

So you have to claim the table as soon as you get there or someone else will take it? That seems a strange way of doing it... then again, I’ve never been to a con as big as D*con.
But the 405th paid for the table right? so shouldn’t you get it for all the con?
Confusing stuff your American conventions! ;)

That's a shame Adam and Walter missed the parade, but none the less it looks like everyone is having a good time! I cant wait to join in the ranks next year! :D

And I think the other Green Spartan is DogWizard, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back