Dragoncon Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...
Well the Spartan has some well modified muckle, one of your helms DoC and some hand plates from somewhere... possibly Jaxjags2100?
The marine looks like Adam and spase's gear and as far as i know only about 4 people their full marine gear... Assuming KSG got her marine gear before D*con it could be her better half? Or It could be Vrogy if he finished his marine?

DW07.jpg

Is that Specops? Looks to me like his Weta Marine armor. The shoulders are more square than Spases marine.

DogWizard said:

haha theres me in the crowd with my little friend watching the parade :lol:

that marine is our canadiann friend

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys need to hurry up and post the awesome pictures in here :0. *cough*DOC*cough*

-Doom

The Marine is Bleedoff ;)

And Doc, you're the Marine next to SKG right?

And is it me or SKG don't have a Space Diaper? ^^

RedTogusa said:
DW07.jpg

Is that Specops? Looks to me like his Weta Marine armor. The shoulders are more square than Spases marine.

The highlighted marine is the amazing Canadian BLEEDOFF!

But the guessing is still wrong. The pic before was Spase, DoC, and SKG. Props to LastSpartan for figuring me out. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really would have loved to meet up with you guys there!
But im just too far away, and my armor isnt finished yet..
...Maybe next year ;)

-FSS

Sorry this contains nothing to do with the post however you guys are all frequenting here so with that, grats on the D*Con appearance. 405 did a good job repping this year with AdventureCon spartans stealing the show, our boys over at Pax - found you on Kotaku nice-nice, and our troops still at D*Con. With that said, it's going to be busy busy with all the missed messages you guys have and the orders you guys still need to ship out. For the higher ups make sure to clean some room out in your inbox I know several people are wanting to get ahold of you with legitimate questions, announcements and more. If you're a part of the two official groups the Q&A Team and the E-Zine you guys need to keep your lines of communication open at all times.

Cheers,
Kensai

Looks like everyone had a blast up there. I'll try and make it to the next convention, but I have 4 up-coming ones to attend here in Boston. Hope you guys have a safe drive home, Georgia is one state that I hate driving in.

- Adulese

DAMNIT....i cant believe i wasn't there.....i have to finish my suit this winter. Thank al gore for global warming keeping my winter snow-free :p
don't worry guys, next year is gonna be chock-full of Rvb4life and his ultra-goodiness :D

i guarantee it.

BTW hey kaya do you have any more pictures? I don't care about the blurriness, im worse :cautious:

The only other pics i have are these two that are really bad...I was i n a hurry and I didn't get to stay to see everyone troop...

DragonCon2008005.jpg

DragonCon2008004.jpg

you guys kept moving...lol

Awesome pics- I live in GA and my freinds and I have been going for 3 years- Im so glad I finnaly found peeps there worth getting involved with- Ill march next year if there isnt an age limit ( ill be 17)

wonder if any of my friends saw yall.. They would be drunk, dressed in orange, and probably really really angry that alabama beat up on us so badly.. And I was thinking of repainting my armor for the game and hitting both up... only that weekend just was too crazy for me

Man that looked like so much freaking fun!! My fiance and I were going to go but decided to save some money instead. Now he's so sad that we missed it... oh well, there will always be more. Next time we will be the ones in the green and pink MC Armors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back