Dragoncon Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, then I rambled on like a windbag until he politely excused himself. Oops.

Wait.. thats right I remember now, you did tell me. For some reason I thought that it was a composer working on Halo music but being that would either have to be Marty O'Donnell or Mike Salvatori... I guess I just didn't put it together until now.

Fantastic! I hope you had a 405th card to give him.

Rather cool to see stuff that happened last week bubbling up the innertubes. I just saw yesterday that some of the Ghostbusters that took pics with us posted over at the RPF. They had nothing but nice things to say.

l_c9fc7fb1164daade8766c4fca72a8436.jpg

I ran a girl that worked for bungie and was one of the main game editors for halo 3. She said she goes to DCon every year. i wish i could remember her name but yeah i thought it was pretty awesome. She wanted to complement me and the other halo fanatics on how great of a job we are doing on these suits..

here is a photo of me and her..

Dragoncon2008436-1.jpg

Doh.. I totally screwed-up my post on his blog.. I didn't know that was Devin, and since he hadn't let our posts be made visible yet, I also didn't know Adam had already posted on there ahead of me.

Oh.. and I screwed-up stageleft/right too, I think.

Oh well.. at least I threw props at the 405th and Adam. Of course everyone'll think Spase is Devin.. but how could that EVER possibly be a problem?.. ;)

Deadguy said:
Doh.. I totally screwed-up my post on his blog.. I didn't know that was Devin, and since he hadn't let our posts be made visible yet, I also didn't know Adam had already posted on there ahead of me.

Oh.. and I screwed-up stageleft/right too, I think.

Oh well.. at least I threw props at the 405th and Adam. Of course everyone'll think Spase is Devin.. but how could that EVER possibly be a problem?.. ;)

Its all good... He knows who I'am... : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadguy said:
Don't know if everyone saw this posted over at Halo.bungie.org, but apparently Tobias Bucknell, (the guy working on the next Halo novel) thought highly enough of this shot from DCon to post it on his blog:

http://www.tobiasbuckell.com/2008/09/10/ip...e-master-chief/

Congrats for the recognition.. It's unusual for an author to be as enthused about a picture like that as the fans are, that's pretty sweet!
i was amazed the iphone took that good of a picture guess i have to take more then. Like 9 times out of 10 cell phone pictures suck

back on subject. Looks like hes on live with the gamer tag of tobiasbuckel. The only thing he asked is that you dont ask much on the book

so looks like adam can still continue talking to the guy but i think theres no polite way of getting off on live other then i got to go

Vexona said:
Sorry I'm a little late with the reply XD Been sick with the con crud lol.

My spartan armor had a few pieces fudged up so I left it at home this year. Twas sad, but I have been wanting to rebuild and refine anyways ;)

In Adam's pix I am the chick with the blue skirt and black boots. My feetsies had gotten tired from my costume by that point, but I was in my Phoenix get up for most of the con.
Here's some pics o dat (getting this thread on track again too):

(and why look there's Walter :) )

phoenix1.jpg

phoenix5.jpg

And Adam, I am stealing Aundie away from you!!! She's such a sweetheart!!!

Please you don't have to steal me, i'm all yours :)!!!! It was soo great meeting all of you!!!! Everyone looked great and I know I had a great time & I can't wait till next year!!! (So long as Batman comes back!!!! :love: ) I know there was a lot of confusion but all in all it was great!!!! I just hope we don't have to actually wait a year to see everyone again, I hope there is a event that's sooner!!! I'm already having withdrawals.

I got tons of pics, so let me know if Adam hasn't posted them already and i'll get them up!!!!!

XOXOXO,
Aundie

PMS UT Princess said:
Please you don't have to steal me, i'm all yours :)!!!! It was soo great meeting all of you!!!! Everyone looked great and I know I had a great time & I can't wait till next year!!! (So long as Batman comes back!!!! :love: ) I know there was a lot of confusion but all in all it was great!!!! I just hope we don't have to actually wait a year to see everyone again, I hope there is a event that's sooner!!! I'm already having withdrawals.

I got tons of pics, so let me know if Adam hasn't posted them already and i'll get them up!!!!!

XOXOXO,
Aundie

It was great meeting you as well - I'll always cherish the memories of the "Great Food Court Reconnaissance Mission of 2008" :lol: Hopefully we can all get together long before next year - I'm just sorry I had to cut out a day early...

I loved hanging with you all, and Aundie Love the little photo shoot you and Jamie did. lol ;)

BTW I KILLED KENNY!
2863112534_dfc8d4c924.jpg

DoC ByTeS said:
I loved hanging with you all, and Aundie Love the little photo shoot you and Jamie did. lol ;)

WOAH WOAH WOAH.....those pictures didn't get out did they :p Those are for yours and Adam's eyes only! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back