Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok finally found out how, heres a couple of my sketches...

lostplanetvs.jpg

Never finished shadeing this one...

spartanhand.jpg

I drew the hand tehn went from there lol.

spartangrenadethrow.jpg

spiarmor.jpg

I think this is my favorite drawing ;p

here is the perspective painting/ drawing that i told you i was working on. this is the best picture i have of it. it is realy hard to photograph because some of the paints are more shiny than others so the flash messes up the painting and so does bright lighting.

This painting is acrylic paint on a black poster board.

spacegasTOUCHED.jpg

Didnt i see this on the floor at your house?

Your mom was like "Get that thing outa here!" In reference to the POA.

InuYasha & Kagome on a 1ft wide by 2ft tall oak (?) board.

Drawing, I really wish I left it like this.

IMG_0003-14.jpg

Painted.

inukagome.jpg

I messed up on Kagome's Eye and hairline :Steve:

I was running out of paint and was using too big of a brush. Oh well.

looks great, just one thing: you need to have some of the hair fall infront of the hand. cover the middle of the hand with her hair, then let the fingers peek through. i think that would fix the "awkwardness" of the hands position. just my 2 cents.

nice work bro, keep it up

Nicely drawn and painted, but aren't his eyes Gold?

Actually I did a sorta similar sketch awhile back with different characters from an original story I'm working on.

ah, here- I sorta had a problem with the hands too. Never got around to fixing or coloring it.

TheGoodbyeKiss001.jpg

And this one just for the hell of it. I really screwed up the left wing but any B-tech fan should recognize the pose. This is the AMM-11B Hellhigh Ground Combat Model (w/ chiefy forearms :mrgreen: )

HellhighGroundCombat001.jpg

Hands on kissing peoples faces is hard to pull off. No matter how delicate you try to make it look, it always comes off like someone is being strangled!

It's just one of those things that looks different in your mind than it does to someone else.

Nice paining though, good job!

I did a couple of quick concept sketches for the Hybrid and the Hybrid 2 armors. Tell me what you think. Anything worth pursueing or back to the drawing board?

Hybrid
Hybrid.jpg

Hybrid 2

Hybrid2.jpg

Hybrid2001.jpg

hey sigma sweet ass concept you got goin there. lots of anatomical issues but still the over all concept is great...i may have to try drwing it. :mrgreen:

Thanks guys. I'll redraft them w/ some new angles and better detail next time. Once I get the designs hammered out I might start one or the other as an actual armor...well sans the first helm, I already got that ;-)

If anybody with some better talent would like a crack at these feel free. I'd like to see what they'd look like. :mrgreen:

Red- Wow, I can't believe you sent these to sid :shock: Thanks man.

Np bro, actually if you had submitted it a day earlier I could have shown them to him personally ;-)

The actual hybrid suit is an "original concept" suit by sid and nas practically taking parts from jin-roh, deepeyes, halo, etc. and creating, well, a hybrid.

Spartan-118 said:
Ok finally found out how, heres a couple of my sketches...

lostplanetvs.jpg

Never finished shadeing this one...

spartanhand.jpg

I drew the hand tehn went from there lol.

spartangrenadethrow.jpg

spiarmor.jpg

I think this is my favorite drawing ;p

why is the guy in the third pic holdin an uzi?
just wondering looks good tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back