Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres some more :p (sorry about the low quality pics guy il have to scan them, btw many are still a work in progress

these pics have trrible quiality as you can see but il scann others soon...

I did another Hybrid 2 sketch in a classic pose ;-) while I was waiting for some resin to dry.

I changed the helmet slightly to make it look more mjolnir-like. Any suggestions on any other changes that might make the design look better?

Hybrid2cover.jpg

silvercookie said:
yea one question

why does the chiefs helmet have teeth/claws on the faceplate?

I think its just to add a prototype kind of armor, instead of seeing the same Mark V

Last edited by a moderator:
Whell... I might as well post a picture I drew. I swear to God that I drew this, no tracing either. There were comments at ESU that I traced, but I do all my art myself... it's why I'm an art student. It is a female, so that clears that up too. I realize the helmet's crap... but it was a funny angle...
n641820866_64380_2111.jpg

SPARTAN-430 said:
silvercookie said:
yea one question

why does the chiefs helmet have teeth/claws on the faceplate?

I think its just to add a prototype kind of armor, instead of seeing the same Mark V

The Hybrid 2 is a whole new kind of armor based on mjolnir. Here is the original sketch from page 8. Plus if you compare the new sketch directly to the old H2 cover art, the pose is just about dead on, minus the right arm being a little higher. It's just my attempt of an original armor in the famous dual SMG pose.

Hybrid2.jpg

H2 cover
Halo2Cover.jpg

Hybrid 2 in H2 cover pose
Hybrid2cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so ive started my life as a comic. revolving around halo 3 release. its going to document my joining this site and building my armor. and release of H3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back