Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often draw Halo, so I will post pics once I get my Mom's camera-I often draw MC or Spartans. I'll make one just for you guys. :mrgreen:

heres a few of my works
this one is airbrushed and color pencil
dophlin2.jpg

this one color pencil
eagle.jpg

hers a quick sketch of mine it only took about 10mins and im only 16....so its ok.......

P.S the colour messed up in my scanner 2 and you cant see much of the shading ;-)

hah well why not...their all over a year or so old

gregdrawme.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

acyberpunkthreatensanorcinflowers5.jpg
didnt finish that one

IMG_1328.jpg

Photo255.jpg

3chgoodentry.jpg

acondom2.jpg
hehehe i like that pic :D took me a while to set it up but for all the weerd looks i got it was werth it

ps. im 15

Just odd modern art is all...took me a couple minutes to figure out what it was exactly, I had an IDEA but wasn't sure. :D :hyper:
Still funny. Realize this, kids might go on this site...so...yeah...:p

ahhh i just found a couple of my old anatomy studies ( yes its hogarth and NO i did not trace it....gah :mrgreen: )

Anatomystudy1.jpg

Anatomystudy4.jpg

I'm working on a sweet perspective drawing/ painting right now that i will post for you guys when i'm done.

I don't do too much drawing, more digital art and photography. I did, however, just get a tablet to allow me to draw on the PC. Im still getting used to it but it should help alot once I get into my college art classes.

I kind of suck at sketching but here are a few armors I drew for the Shadowhawks Project original storyline. Proportions are manga style because that's all I know how to do. There are more in my photobucket account if anybody likes these.

Custom Ikshou Armor
Calobatusrevision002.jpg

Nomadan Standard Infantry
RuroushaArmor001.jpg

Nomadan Command Armor fitted to female frame
Kiridefinitev.jpg

G-tech O-type armor (drawn BEFORE Ghosts of Onyx, ironic no?)
only started to color this one
O-typearmorcolor.jpg

same armor fitted to a female frame
HokutenManxinArmor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back