Props MA5K wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

noble 1

i have a finished and resined pep of a ma5k, all that is left to do is fill it with foam, do very little bondo work, and then paint it. i want to give it a brush metal look, but i'm not sure how to get that look, should i use semi-gloss black or matte black? anyone who can help please do it will much appreciated. pics will be up after i fill it with foam.

Well first off, I would suggest getting some pics up. After that, give your gun a flat black coat, and use a rag to wipe on some silver metallic spray paint. It gives it a nice brushed and weathered look, I hope this helps.

here is a pic of the gun i need to do some bondo to close some holes and smooth out the grip, also need to get a flash light for it.

IMG_20110718_123724.jpg

Very nice i dont see any warpage i believe the only other person (that i know of) to make one is ithica.

So you gonna make some SPI armor :D

Ive been lookin for an excuse to model it, or just addons to convert the MK V

i decided not to do any bondo on this since i overfilled it with foam, i did paint it though. i will make another one one day but i will probably do it with a cnc machine next year. here is the pic

IMG_20110719_165748.jpg

man, that looks great! I totally forgot about this rifle! For weapons, what works for me is matte dark gray and then matte black as little details.

For a weapon pep, this looks really good. I always hear that they're usually difficult to do, since they're closed models, rather than open like a helmet or chest piece. It looks awesome though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back