Soft Parts Easy hex pattern neck seal based on Blue Realm pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to figure out scaling it. Everything I do my printer wants to put all the pieces on one page.

It shouldn't interfere with speaking. You may have to make some adjustments to the width of the straight pieces depending on how big your neck is.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I look forward to using this to give my build the best accuracy I can!

The original Blue Realm one was pleather I think. That would certainly be more durable. The downside of foam or this hex material is that it wears quickly.

True, however if you try to avoid turning your head or moving needlessly then it can last a while.

Why has it taken me this long to see this? This looks like it'll be very helpful for me to actually complete my undersuit.

I've bought the hex material and I've been tryin to print the patterns. Every time I try to print,it only prints the center piece. I've read others post about having the same issue. Can someone explain how to make it print correctly? I'm using a Mac and also have photoshop. I'd really appreciate the advice, thank you.

can anybody tell me how good Hex70 would work for this part because it is a nice hex pattern to go above
I've never seen that stuff before, it's pretty cool.

It would probably work fine but you would have to heat seal the edges to prevent fraying of the nylon. It also might be a bit uncomfortable so you might want to back it with something softer.

Oooooh, definitely gonna try this. Not having a neck seal is one of the biggest requirements for my suit, but I had no idea how to go about it. Saving for later!

That looks real cool and I wouldn't mind trying it but are you able to move properly with it on eg. Looking up and down, and what not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back