ELITE SYMPATHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
W00T for support! /high fives Spartan 118! Now, to rally the troops against the Brutes! What? it's been done? Well.. shoot. :gun5: Agh! That was the Arbiter... ah well, he'll respawn....

lol, sorry for the hyperness. I tend to get pumped when I'm passionate about a point.

I love the elites and fighting the elites but for me some of their mystique was lost when they started talking when you were the MC in H2 campaign. "Smite the Demon" and all that. Though I thought it was both appropriate and awesome while playing as the Arbiter.

I think it's bad @$$ that the Elites are joining the Humans in combat. You have the technological superiority and strength of the Elites, while you have the tenacity and innovativeness of the Humans. It's a win-win situation.

The elites can be very helpful to the human cause and their honor code kind of reminds me of samurai. I think the fact they are helping out is awesome!

PLAYER 3 (Sangheili)

Name: N’tho ‘Sraom
Affiliation: Fleet of Retribution/Special Warfare Group/Special Operations
History: N’tho ‘Sraom is the youngest member of his Special Operations unit and is one of a growing number of human sympathizers amongst the Sangheili youth. He is a fairly typical young male adult Sangheili—he began compulsory military service at the end of adolescence, and remains unmarried with no close, non-familial relationships outside of his martial order. N’tho Sraom refused to stand idly by while the Prophets replaced Sangheili units with Jiralhanae packs, and now bears deep resentment toward those Sangheili politicians who landed his kind in their current predicament.

Although N’tho ‘Sraom’s romanticized nationalism is emblematic of all Sangheili, he has developed a healthy respect for humanity—not for their physical abilities or martial prowess, but for their audacity and resolve.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, even though we where trained and groomed to kill that alien skum, i think their help would be...very nice. We're up against the Brutes and The Prophets, we're facing extinction, any help would be needed. Since the Elites where once ruled by those Prophets, and they turned on the Elites, the Elites now have the pissed off factor on their side.

But whats to say they don't turn on us after we destroy the Brutes and Prophets and what now?

Endless_Winter said:
You know, even though we where trained and groomed to kill that alien skum, i think their help would be...very nice. We're up against the Brutes and The Prophets, we're facing extinction, any help would be needed. Since the Elites where once ruled by those Prophets, and they turned on the Elites, the Elites now have the pissed off factor on their side.

But whats to say they don't turn on us after we destroy the Brutes and Prophets and what now?

I don't think so..they were under orders by the prophets right? That they are the only holy race, now that they aren't "following orders" I think they'd be willing to co-exist with the humans. But that's my theory and you don't have to agree with it..

Although, heck it's possible they may turn on us....who knows right? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
H1 Elites = Yes :mrgreen: .

H2 Elites = NO :evil: .

I like Wort Wort better than "The Demon is mine!"

I say elites are cool. Go play H1 and kill a gold elite, and look at the rune on his back.

Gold Elites=pwnage :awesome: .

Even though the elites are on our side I will never forgive them for what they did in jericho 7 they will pay and id rather fight to the death then have them on my side but it wont be long before the brutes are gone then they will be the bacstabbing traitors they are!

I say the more people on the human side, the better. And if I understand correctly, the Hunters are still on our side. A Hunter on your side is a surefire way to boost morale. And scare the $&%# out of the enemy. The Elites were just naive pawns of the prophets.

I love the elites.
But dislike jackals, and brutes.
Grunts are cute, and well, I'd rather have hunters on my side. :roll:

Elites are cool, and the Arbiter is my baby's daddy. :mrgreen:
Wort Wort Wort. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back