Exercise to get into it : An Unexpected Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it hasnt been said you can shoot for 100 a day for most exercisese. just do them through out the day and not all at once. like 20 here 30 there etc.
Oh trust me. there's going to be some changes past level 6.... at the time being it take 21 days to break bad habbits and form new ones, so working up 12 weeks of exercise will break being idle to wanting to do more exercise

Yesterday I was able to do 20 push ups in 1 go, today I did 15 in the middle of my office.
I'm stretching regularly now, though I still can't put my legs flat on the ground and lean forward at the same time... working on it. I'm stretching when I get into the office and then every 3hrs after that (so 3x a day) and picking whichever of those 3 stretches I feel like to also do my pushups.

Also replaced my coffee today with tea.

Yesterday I was able to do 20 push ups in 1 go, today I did 15 in the middle of my office.
I'm stretching regularly now, though I still can't put my legs flat on the ground and lean forward at the same time... working on it. I'm stretching when I get into the office and then every 3hrs after that (so 3x a day) and picking whichever of those 3 stretches I feel like to also do my pushups.

Also replaced my coffee today with tea.
Ahh Tea the best thing to have...until you run out of it...then the dark temptress that lurks starts whispering sweet nothings, Coffee always wins, when the tea has run out

*looks around*
It's gonna be a... while... before I run out of tea. Let's leave it at that. :)
lucky you, i some how went through 10 pounds of chai, 19 different boxes of teas since April, but Status update i got most of my exercise done besides the biking today because rain...i do not like being out on the road in wet conditions, instead i decided to start lifting * weights * which consisted of lifting 10 gallon buckets of water out of a pool needing to be clean and drained did that for an hour i'm sore from it but i feel like i got in some decent upper arm and back work out

lucky you, i some how went through 10 pounds of chai, 19 different boxes of teas since April, but Status update i got most of my exercise done besides the biking today because rain...i do not like being out on the road in wet conditions, instead i decided to start lifting * weights * which consisted of lifting 10 gallon buckets of water out of a pool needing to be clean and drained did that for an hour i'm sore from it but i feel like i got in some decent upper arm and back work out
Wow! You removed all the water in your pool by scooping and lifting buckets only!?!? Props to you man!

Wow that's a respectable amount of tea drank, I underestimated your power. Now I see you're also a man of taste.

Also yeah, I'd defintely count that. Personally I've always prefered a workout that was also a regular productive activity.

Wow! You removed all the water in your pool by scooping and lifting buckets only!?!? Props to you man!
Wow that's a respectable amount of tea drank, I underestimated your power. Now I see you're also a man of taste.

Also yeah, I'd defintely count that. Personally I've always prefered a workout that was also a regular productive activity.
You're more than welcome to come on down then up the mountain to help me finish * chuckles * there's lots of frogs and leaves and branches that need to find a way out of it, then the REAL fun starts, sanding the sides, apply a new tarp, sealing it, then covering the pool for it to treat then finally FINALLY working on putting the 1000+ gallons back into the pool to be treated and ready for summer...oh and the hot tub needs drained too...but you know what they say... one thing at a time

How’s everyone keeping up with the exercise, I got carried away today on the bike and did 8 miles, then got back to work on the pool since Wednesday these are photos as I went
97A6372A-400E-4DD6-B71D-8B82498AE621.jpeg
82094929-0B46-4165-B363-18908D074E87.jpeg
2111A6EF-1C44-4FF5-9818-4F59E1ADF170.jpeg
0A7032A6-C80A-4E95-9476-6A2B9C8D34D0.jpeg
60034D13-703B-4C9F-9B64-C1EDEA0B46A8.jpeg
DA7A591B-01FB-41E7-BC40-A004D27F8F96.jpeg

How’s everyone keeping up with the exercise, I got carried away today on the bike and did 8 miles, then got back to work on the pool since Wednesday these are photos as I went View attachment 272462View attachment 272463View attachment 272464View attachment 272465View attachment 272466View attachment 272467
I refuse to reread this thread because I remember you saying you emptied this pool by hand with buckets of water, and that's the truth. That's no pool bro, that's an ocean in the bucket world. Petition to rename lordhood32 to CaptainPacific.

I refuse to reread this thread because I remember you saying you emptied this pool by hand with buckets of water, and that's the truth. That's no pool bro, that's an ocean in the bucket world. Petition to rename lordhood32 to CaptainPacific.
i cheated near the end at the deep end by putting a pump in for the last foot of water cause the death and decay was so thick that i had to work with to throw buckets out which was hard as it was but hey! its getting there

Oh dang, no that counts. Hope you recover quickly!

View attachment 272469

This is everything I'm authorized to offer you.
Well good news is
5783E741-6C58-4FD4-BA91-795DC3D87B28.jpeg

She’s now clean waiting for the parts to come to finish plugging the hole, I’m Gonna do some weight lifting for about an hour, actual weight lifting, while the steak marinates before going on the grill with some corn, some bell peppers, not sure if I’m gonna add some sweet taters with pineapple yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back