Exercise to get into it : An Unexpected Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer: This is borderline necro-posting, but I'd rather resurrect this thread than create yet another exercise/fitness/weight-loss thread.

As we start to wind down 2019 and all of those New Year's Resolutions kick in I want to get an idea of who wants to join me in the journey. Would love to get this thread active again w/ people motivating each other as well as posting their successes and challenges.

Disclaimer: This is borderline necro-posting, but I'd rather resurrect this thread than create yet another exercise/fitness/weight-loss thread.

As we start to wind down 2019 and all of those New Year's Resolutions kick in I want to get an idea of who wants to join me in the journey. Would love to get this thread active again w/ people motivating each other as well as posting their successes and challenges.
I think thats a good idea, I need to get back into this as well and would join whoever is doing it in getting back into exercising

Hello and Greetings, this has brightened my gloomy day knowing that a Exercise routine i threw out there took off and motivated y'all, and please forgive me for being tardy, work has been...well it's been trying, and i unfortunately stopped but i agree with you, My new years resolution is to get back into it, i will gladly join you in this journey again, if you'll have me

SHIRTS! YES
but names and logos are always difficult to come up with
anyway whats the best way to do this, just keep updated on the forums and work out each day? or actually set a time and all work out at the same time
idk

I think from now until the end of year set a goal and post it here perhaps w/ some of the things you plan to try in order to reach that goal. That way we can hold each other accountable and encourage each other towards our goals.
As for what after that, updating as often as you feel comfortable doing so.

Ex. I posted that I want to run a 5k. Part of my plan is to do the Couch to 5k program. For January I want to focus on meal prepping at least breakfast and lunch on Sundays.
I’d love if there were some challenge a group of us wanted to do, but want to leave it open ended so everyone can interact in the way that works for them.

How does Fireteam Aegle sound

Aegle, greek goddesss of radiant good health
sounds good, any ideas in the way of logos?
something related to greek mythology? or eagles since it sounds like that?

I think from now until the end of year set a goal and post it here perhaps w/ some of the things you plan to try in order to reach that goal. That way we can hold each other accountable and encourage each other towards our goals.
As for what after that, updating as often as you feel comfortable doing so.

Ex. I posted that I want to run a 5k. Part of my plan is to do the Couch to 5k program. For January I want to focus on meal prepping at least breakfast and lunch on Sundays.
I’d love if there were some challenge a group of us wanted to do, but want to leave it open ended so everyone can interact in the way that works for them.
My goal is to get a better body for cosplay but idk how to measure that
so i guess i'll say run a 5k without walking

How does Fireteam Aegle

Aegle, grgoddesss of radiant good health
sounds good, any ideas in the way of logos?
something related to greek mythology? or eagles since it sounds like that?

My goal is to get a better body for cosplay but idk how to measure that
so i guess i'll say run a 5k without walking
I’ll get to work on it Monday after work

Liking these ideas for a shirt.

While my gut says that since so far we're not talking about putting 405th on anything it wouldn't be a problem, can someone from staff/regimental leadership chime in on whether we'd need to get approval of some sort?

Liking these ideas for a shirt.

While my gut says that since so far we're not talking about putting 405th on anything it wouldn't be a problem, can someone from staff/regimental leadership chime in on whether we'd need to get approval of some sort?
that would most likely be best, So i'm pretty rusty, i got this done in about an hour, but i need to go to bed for my early shift

Attachments

• gaunt.jpg
    gaunt.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back