Expendable ODSTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger06

Bam said the lady.

Expendables trailer mixed with Halo ODST. Badassery merged with badassery, and you get to see a freakish parallel world where Nathan Fillion sounds like Steven Seagal.

Last edited by a moderator:
That, indeed, is Badassery mixed with Badassery to form a magical gigantic Tequila of epic and bloody proportions ._.
Like Rhinoc said, Mind: Blown

Hahahaha, that was great and half of it I laughed, like the Sgt. Johnson where the voice over was almost perfect and the end where the guy says"you coulda killed me" and the other guy in a stallone voice says "you're welcome" lol best ODST video I've seen since the Live action short.

That last bit was great. "You coulda killed me!! You're welcome."

Trooper, you are just awesome at making videos.

Sgt Johnson is Arnold Schwarzenegger?!?!? haha

OMG that was sooo cool! Bungie/Expendables people should totally hire you! that was terrific! Everything matched perfectly and all! It was great! you should definetly make some more!

How'd you do it?

Used the trailer for the expendables as the background music track. Video footage from the ingame cutscenes and from the Desperate Measures vidoc.

I see a few tiny little things I would fix, but too much of a hassle to adjust them, resave them, reupload them probably....Glad you guys like them!

Like the rest of the guys said, the Sgt. Johnson and Romeo parts were perfect...scratch that, it ALL was perfect

Hahahaha, that was great and half of it I laughed, like the Sgt. Johnson where the voice over was almost perfect and the end where the guy says"you coulda killed me" and the other guy in a stallone voice says "you're welcome" lol best ODST video I've seen since the Live action short.

I'm sure that was in the game, but it's been awhile since I rented it.

Also, Submit this in the submit news or whatever at bungie!

Engineer lights Johnson's cigar.

"What's wrong with this picture?" o_O

XDDDD lol!!

Great work! Nice synching!

I wish I had that announcer voice in real life. "The only loyalty they've ever had... is to each other" "I like to dress up like a girl, and eat scones"... Would be so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back