Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah, by the way i allready recieved the file of this gun but im going to redo it.
No harm meant but... allot of wasted pollygons on it and some stuff doesnt align with the concept
I have allot of experiance doing this type of work, so expect a fully new 3d model and most likely if all go's well even a textured version of it aswell
You can model too?!?!?! man the team just gets better and better! i must have like... the Chief's luck or somethin' lol

eum yeah lol i can model texture zbrush and pretty much anything i like im actually going to school in 2 months to learn how to learn XNA code (coding for the xbox) and how to animate and anything else i dont know so i can do allaround kindof work

eum yeah lol i can model texture zbrush and pretty much anything i like im actually going to school in 2 months to learn how to learn XNA code (coding for the xbox) and how to animate and anything else i dont know so i can do allaround kindof work

holy flying grunt crap! awesome sauce!

here's a *horrible* quality teaser of what I'm working on...

sigmahud02.jpg

what do you guys think?
I'll also post @ fpconference, and stuff!
:3

hey man had the same problem it isnt a confirmation email but you just need to retype youre password :p

btw not trying to be an ass but eum look at this screen for a sec and try making it a bit more in this style
halo-3-20070923023559740.jpg

Notice how low the opothacy is on the hud in this pic compared to yours ?
also note how the hud is somehow shaped like the outer helmet visor (A)

iam a good movie maker... trailer, ingame videos whats so ever... my references are the videos from PanYamA Produktions (i was a teammember, in charge for ingame scenes and maps, textures for modells and objects) ... they made counterstrike videos, some years ago.
PanYamA -Giga Allstars Trailer
watch

and some more... i work with after effects (low skills but improve them), adobe premier, photoshop, sony vegas video

and iam a webdesigner... made some websites for my own issue. but i dont coding the website. if you want wordpress (better for admistration) then you get wordpress ;)

iam a good movie maker... trailer, ingame videos whats so ever... my references are the videos from PanYamA Produktions (i was a teammember, in charge for ingame scenes and maps, textures for modells and objects) ... they made counterstrike videos, some years ago.
PanYamA -Giga Allstars Trailer
watch

and some more... i work with after effects (low skills but improve them), adobe premier, photoshop, sony vegas video

and iam a webdesigner... made some websites for my own issue. but i dont coding the website. if you want wordpress (better for admistration) then you get wordpress ;)
we can definetly use the help! especially for vidocs!

say what i should do and i do my best.
i think i should make a better layout for the website first ;)

say what i should do and i do my best.
i think i should make a better layout for the website first ;)
yes the website(no offense to Harvest) isn't that pretty to the eyes... just sign up at finepointgames.info and we can discuss layouts and stuff with the team.

But that would mean spoilers! D: oh noes!

Follow the links I gave you, dude. I know you're curious, but the ways of the forum come first. Take some time to load a profile pic and edit your info on your profile page too. it's always nice to spruce up your home page for those who might visit your page. :)

Somehow I missed this thread until I just saw a reported post from it...

Locking this for now until we can clean it up. The last several pages have been out of control and will be looked over. Warnings/ infractions will follow for flame wars and vulgarity.

Somehow I missed this thread until I just saw a reported post from it...

Locking this for now until we can clean it up. The last several pages have been out of control and will be looked over. Warnings/ infractions will follow for flame wars and vulgarity.
Make sure that everyone that cursed gets a week long suspension Ruze. Who ever initially instigated it should also be banned permanantly.

I'd help but I don't know who you might have already taken care of.

Done cleaning. Deleted all posts related to arguing, flaming, language, etc.

Four users got a week-long suspension for assorted offenses including vulgar language, flaming/ arguing, degrading personal remarks, and destructive criticism:

Morphen Jar
Tyvern
rens
HarvestRecruit

Further action regarding instigation may come after Mod discussion.

Keep this thread on topic and clean or it will be locked and there will be bannings.

I have no clue if this will help, but here's an M6E I modeled a while back. It's the only 3d model I've ever made, so it's not the greatest, but if you want to use it, here you go.
http://www.4shared.com/file/JQL4vAnG/m6csocom.html

I'd love to help in any way I can. I'm an excellent artist. I can help with map and scenery design. I also do a lot of character design for my own fanon, and over the years I've gotten quite good at it. I can do storyboarding as well.

I have no clue if this will help, but here's an M6E I modeled a while back. It's the only 3d model I've ever made, so it's not the greatest, but if you want to use it, here you go.
http://www.4shared.com/file/JQL4vAnG/m6csocom.html

I'd love to help in any way I can. I'm an excellent artist. I can help with map and scenery design. I also do a lot of character design for my own fanon, and over the years I've gotten quite good at it. I can do storyboarding as well.
That would help alot A.O.A. !
we are always in need of more awesome artists lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back