Finnaly starting my custom armor WIP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 510

Ok iv started my first WIP do to weather i am un able to resine so im trying to keep it to the smaller parts for now (got to love canada :p) so far iv peped my knife and radio helmet peace im hoping to have picks up tomorrow. so far i think its looking good tho couple small holes but i think that to be expected for a noob

ok i tried to post the pics but i cant figure it out on this for it keeps asking for the URL but i dont know what the URL is on a picture so if some one can tell me how to get the pic from my pictures on my computer to on the screen that would be great

You have to upload your pics on your computer to a photo hosting site like photobucket, its free to join, when your pics are uploaded use the direct link address and put that in your post where it ask for the url, I think there is a sticky somewhere on how to post pictures

ok i tried to post the pics but i cant figure it out on this for it keeps asking for the URL but i dont know what the URL is on a picture so if some one can tell me how to get the pic from my pictures on my computer to on the screen that would be great
You need to upload them to a media server like PhotoBucket. After you do that, copy the IMG code of each pic and then paste them on your post.

P1020304.jpg
so here's all i got
P1020300.jpg
P1020301.jpg
P1020302.jpg
P1020303.jpg
so so far i have my knife and com peace and as soon as the weather in Canada smatens up ill start on the rest of my armor but this is what iv bin up to the last two weeks what you guys think so far?

Looking good. What armor/suit are you planning on doing? Also, what does the weather have to do with pepping? I'm sure there's plenty you can be working on until you need to resin and the weather gets warmer. :)

What armor/suit are you planning on doing?
Based on the peps he has done so far, it looks like it's going to include a commando (Carter) helmet. They're looking pretty good so far.

Also, what does the weather have to do with pepping? I'm sure there's plenty you can be working on until you need to resin and the weather gets warmer. :)
He said that he couldn't do any resining, not pepping, due to the weather.

oh and ill probibly throw some little custom things in to add some flaver but it will probibly be a spure of the moment proscess

P1020305.jpg

just finnished this when im done it will be located over my left shoulder on the back plate of the chest right over the left shoulder blade the first knife will idealy be on the out side of my right ankle

sorry for the lack of uppdates i have bin working on it somr more and made a first aid kit scaled down im thinking of puting it on my thigh

P1020305.jpg

just finnished this when im done it will be located over my left shoulder on the back plate of the chest right over the left shoulder blade the first knife will idealy be on the out side of my right ankle

Hey man their lookin good, but this knife looks like a knife that i just got. Its called a 'kukri" they are sharp as hell. anyway just thought it was cool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back