Foam ODST Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, just a minor piece that I feel is too small, but posting it!

20190214_170644.jpg
20190214_170655.jpg
20190214_170708.jpg

STOP UNDERSELLING YOUR WORK.

Sure it's one of the smaller pieces but the ODST shoulders are extremely iconic and these ones look fantastic.

And if you still feel like they are still too small for you, you could always give them to PaiganBoi.....They might be a bit big for him though.......:D

Hey PaiganBoi, Dirtdives may poke fun a you being the shortest on the fire team. But I doubt your the shortest on the forums here. I almost willing to be bet that sir dirtdives is the senior memeber of the FTOTR and on the forum!!

Edit: oops sorry got a little excited with the post button, it posted it twice
And zachturner009 that shoulder did come out great. Too bad on the scale. Hmmm seems I know someone else that knows that problem all too well

Now I should go run and hide in my hole. I should know better then throw rocks at the beehive!! Or maybe it’s poking the bear with a stick??!?

Last edited:
Hey PaiganBoi, Dirtdives may poke fun a you being the shortest on the fire team. But I doubt your the shortest on the forums here. I almost willing to be bet that sir dirtdives is the senior memeber of the FTOTR and on the forum!!

And zachturner009 that shoulder did come out great. Too bad on the scale. Hmmm seems I know someone else that knows that problem all too well

Now I should go run and hide in my hole. I should know better then throw rocks at the beehive!! Or maybe it’s poking the bear with a stick??!?

I think that CommanderPalmer actually is the shortest one in the whole Division......as far as being The Senior.........I'll be hitting the big 50 this April so.........maybe? Just shows that I'm taking my youth into my MIDDLE (not OLD) age.......

No problem, it's quite entertaining to see a meme war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back