Foamboard Pelican

Status
Not open for further replies.

papamurf812

Still a work in progress. Made only out of Foamboard. I scaled it to Star Wars action figures, which are 3 3/4 inches tall.

I'll post more pix when I get it out of the attic. :p

papamurf812 said:
Still a work in progress. Made only out of Foamboard. I scaled it to Star Wars action figures, which are 3 3/4 inches tall.

I'll post more pix when I get it out of the attic. :p

thats cool
*winks8 you wanna send me blueprints :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't use blueprints, I mostly used this.

PelicanII-Sil.gif

I used my "advanced" math skills and measured the scale and then converted it to the scale I wanted.

If you're interested in building your own, it wouldn't be TOO difficult. I'll get more pix so you can understand better how everything is put together. It was just a really time consuming build.

As modeling is where I got my prop start... let me reference you to a website and forum. Resin Illuminati
The forum is all about model building, whether that be from kits, or scratch built/kit bashing. You could learn a lot from the people there. The typically have very high quality models, but it could really help you take your skills to the next level.

Spase said:
As modeling is where I got my prop start... let me reference you to a website and forum. Resin Illuminati
The forum is all about model building, whether that be from kits, or scratch built/kit bashing. You could learn a lot from the people there. The typically have very high quality models, but it could really help you take your skills to the next level.
Thanks, Spase!

I've been looking for something like this. :)

papamurf812 said:
Thanks, Spase!

I've been looking for something like this. :)
Its about time damnit! ive been waiting for this to finally show up within the forums lol , nice work , its a beaut

I downloaded a pdf of a papercraft pelican a while ago...

Just throwing that out there, i guess..

Yeah, I felt like Pep would be too difficult. My method did the trick, with less work than pep would have taken. And mine isn't made out of paper. :)

And yeah, sorry Dallis. Was she worth the wait? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back