Free Airsoft Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendude,

If the nominations are still open, I'd love to thro my name into the bucket too!

This is cool of you to do for the community.... thanks man!

Cujo3131

yeah same here. im starting to think you should get a special title for all this donating you do lol
throw my name in if its not to late, thanks :)

I'm not all that big into airsoft. (prefer real guns) But, it would look good with my Stargate costume I have been very slowly getting together. Put me in on the raffle. :)

WOW! When i put my name in the pot my comp wasn't working right and wouldn't show me the pic. So, i assumed it was an Armat M41a1 pulse rifle from Aliens. Haha, still a great looking rifle, i hope i get it. Thanks for doing this for the community.

You can add my name pls. I'd like to see what this air-soft is all about any ways. Hope I look older then 18 ;)

Nintendude - I am an Airsofter (Operation Irene series; part of the Lion Claws series with John Lu and COL (Ret.) Danny McKnight) so please put my name in the pot. Thanks! Oh and I am way over the 18 !!!!!!! Bill

i just saw the 18 and up rule :/ can we have a parent vouch for us? so its like they are in the drawing instead?

I'll allow it but your parent would need to call me. My number is 501-977-0393 ask for John and only call between 9am and 9pm CST that's the only way I can think to do it. One bit of bad news for this I took the rifle with me to Orlando for the Megacon convention I was attending, never had my stuff searched even once. On the return trip leaving Orlando had my luggage checked and I got tackled, needless to say I should have shipped it back but too late for that now. I do have a different Airsoft rifle though and it will be offered instead.

I'll allow it but your parent would need to call me. My number is 501-977-0393 ask for John and only call between 9am and 9pm CST that's the only way I can think to do it. One bit of bad news for this I took the rifle with me to Orlando for the Megacon convention I was attending, never had my stuff searched even once. On the return trip leaving Orlando had my luggage checked and I got tackled, needless to say I should have shipped it back but too late for that now. I do have a different Airsoft rifle though and it will be offered instead.

Oh wow. That is a bummer. At least you are still able to have your drawing though. :)

They should really just have shipping kiosks in airports. That way no one has to leave anything important behind.
"Oh, sir, you can't bring that on the plane. Would you like us to ship it for you in a box through USPS? It will be a fee of $45.00"
"Why yes, thank you for offering such a convenience of letting me keep my stuff."

Oh the problem is it was in my tote which goes under the bus it's not like I would take it out and play with it on the bus. I think it's due to Greyhound and thier stupid safety rules and idiotic security guards working the stations.

So, what is airsoft anyway? Is it dangerous for players? Can one be hit by an airsoft pellet and survive? Is it less painful than being hit by a needler?

Seriously though...if I did win that thing, I'd probably strip it down to the most basic components and see if I could fit it into a DMR. So, probably best to let someone else win it.

Wow, I don't think I've ever been to a greyhound station that actually checked the luggage. The Seattle and Portland ones don't even have a security booth, or any place to have your luggage searched. You just line up at the doors and drop your bag in the pile to be loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back