Gamestop Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fang

hello i was wondering since ive never done this before but will gamestop be doing a midnight release of h3 odst

Dark Fang said:
hello i was wondering since ive never done this before but will gamestop be doing a midnight release of h3 odst

i think so,im pretty sure they did that for when Halo 3 came out,but dont take my word for it im not positive

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know about this but maybe walmart idk usually when games come out the stocking crew gets em up at night but dont take my word for it

HINTS the gamestop title got cha lol hope you get a more accurate answer, this may seem out of place but if you have any insurance questions i may be able to help more in that area lol

CHEERS!

most gamestops will have a midnight launch. some are even doing a crazy launch party. i know ithica and a few others are hitting up one that is getting a dj, some drink sponsors and some other stuff.

it will really depend on how many reservations your gamestop has. if they have a smaller amount then they will just hold it until the next day. but seeing as how its a halo game, then there should be a ton of reservations.

then im guessing im in luck my gamestop like the only one till like reno i think. i live in a remote area n Nevada so we only have one of every thing

Try calling your local Gamestop and ask them if they're going to do it. Like P32 said, it depends on the store and its location.

You may want to call and ask or find out.. I wuld assume that they would have a midnight lauch.

well i have to go in to town tomorrow have to drop some things off at the fair so i guess i'll jsut stop by and ask

Dark Fang said:

It depends on the gamestop. To qualify for a midnight opening they were required to have a set # of pre-orders. My suggestion would be to call the gamestop you pre-ordered at an ask them

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back