GameWorkshop (picture heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvercookie

it is like dungeons and dragons but more expensive and you paint and build your own. i have the space marine army.

SORRY CAMERA IS TEH SUCKS
IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

hapakid88

interestingly painted but yea WH40k is the ****...expensive as hell thou. ive had a space marine army a imperial gaurd army (love em) a tyranid army and my current tau army....lotssss of money :[ but so fun :mrgreen:

silvercookie

thanks
and yea it is rape when it comes to paying some of the blister packs are like 30 dollars
and red black silver is like my theme

I've got a space marines army too. Started out with the Battle for Macragge set and got a megaforce later. Haven't finished painting all of them yet though.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
The only RTS I ever really liked was CBT. Unfortunately my legion is in storage so here's some reminder pics. I even had the old Robotech unseens... but yeah Warhammer 40K is pretty cool too.

cbt_20year_rect_320.jpg

madcat9.jpg

smilie120

Sr Member
ive got warhammers il get pics now! i used to collect them but i dont anymore SIRRY ABOUT MY CAMERA QUIALITY!

this model took a few housr to paint

this is a chaos beserker i absolutley loves the paint job i did on him

then this is my land speeder.......

il get better pic i really wanna share this with you guy i poured my heart and soul in to these!..... but then i just left them coz all my m8s stopped :(

I was an absolute animal at painting these!

sorry about my nail i had expanding foam on it

Last edited by a moderator:

UnDedSnipr

Jr Member
Yeah I used to do Eldar and Iron Warriors. But it got hella expensive and I didn't want to keep pouring all my money out on em, so I stopped.

smilie120

Sr Member
silvercookie said:
nice paintjob's smilie, i like the black inking on marines. adds nice touch.
space marines pwn mankind
no black ink..... just waterd down enchanted blue then higlighted with ultramarine.... but on the bezerker thers a few washes of flesh wash

smilie120

Sr Member
silvercookie said:
i meant on like the red cape part lol. but yea they still look awesome. you should sell them. prolly get big money
hmmm you think? thatd b great ive spen about? £600 so thats about $1,100 :mrgreen: sadly i dont collect em' any more ebay? :mrgreen:

silvercookie

sre you kiddin me. for someone who really knows about this. and you tell them. ill bet youll get like 600-700$ USD for them.

space marines are awsome i have an army of Dark Angels but i havnt painted them all yet im nt the best at painting but i luv to convert the minis

Status
Not open for further replies.