Gears of War 3 Baird Foam Full Suit(scratch built). Will be ready for release night.

What weapon should I make to go with my suit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy.... crap... i keep seeing these foam costumes and props, and i have no idea how you people do it! great job!

131432257566.gif

your stuff is amazing man. im working a cog and also a Locust flame thrower guy for Dcon next year. it may have been asked and i did not see it but, how do you do your awesome rolled edges and small detail lines. i thought about using a dremel tool but thought it would be too harsh on the foam. Any advise you have would be awesome.

Okay now its like waiting for the release of Gears of War 3 all over again I got to see you all GEARed up in finished armor :)

dude OMFG i BOW DOWN to you my friend. this is just epic i will so watch this build are you goin to post all your patterns for this build i so want to build a plain Cog troop.

incredible detailing my man, That looks awesome. Now just time to hit the gym, gunna need to put on about 150 lbs of muscle lol

yes would you please post a diagram of the hinge for the boots. I will be off this weekend so im scanning all the templates in ive been up to my ears in work and kids being back in school.

I will draw something for the hinge when I have the chance. Meanwhile here are some photos of the finished suit. I hope you guys enjoy, I know I enjoyed this build.

Completed1.jpg

Completed2.jpg

Completed3.jpg

Completed4.jpg

Completed5.jpg

Completed7.jpg

Completed8.jpg

Completed9.jpg

Completed10.jpg

Completed11.jpg

Completed12.jpg

Completed13.jpg

Completed14.jpg

Completed15.jpg

the suit is freaking epic but it's also funny cause you're so skinny xD
but my respect dude, that's one heck of a suit !

Mods: Elite this epic thread. :D Good, no wait... AMAZING JOB, well done good sir. Well done, indeed. :D

Your suit turned out to be fantastic! I really like the pics man. Great job!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back