Gears of War 3 Baird Foam Full Suit(scratch built). Will be ready for release night.

What weapon should I make to go with my suit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy materials and learn to make it, its all hand made, well most of the stuff on this site is hand made. ;)

Would you happen by chance to have templates for the chest armor?

MorfDogg is going to scan them in and put them up. He has got the boot done. But when he gets them scanned, that's when they will be up.

Here is the boot guys n gals. I still have to do a small piece at the top of the foot, and cover the gaps with a material so they can pivot and still be covered. The heel isn't painted yet either.
Boot10.jpg

Boot11.jpg

I am simply in awe of your skill. The level of detail in this is just amazing and your presentation is flawless. I tip my hat to you sir.

Looking good as always, and what color blue is that?

Krylon Global blue.

when you gonna drop the sawed off shotgun on us holmes???!! i havent pooped this week. it might do the trick

I actually Lol'd at this. And the answer your question....BOOOOOOOOM!
Sawed-Off14.jpg

Sawed-Off15.jpg

There are more pics, but those are the most recent. I started it Friday. It is a completely scratch build. To check out all of the progress pics so far, go to THIS LINK

The suit is ALMOST done. I just have a few odds and ends to tie up, then I will post pics of it :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Krylon Global blue.

I actually Lol'd at this. And the answer your question....BOOOOOOOOM!
Sawed-Off14.jpg

Sawed-Off15.jpg

There are more pics, but those are the most recent. I started it Friday. It is a completely scratch build. To check out all of the progress pics so far, go to THIS LINK

The suit is ALMOST done. I just have a few odds and ends to tie up, then I will post pics of it :D :D :D

Yep, I pooped. Absolutely stunning work sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude!!! Awesome job so far. And that shotty, Is Da Bomb! I've been eye balling the FB pics. Great work all around, but you all ready know that..lol

Holly buckshot batman!

That saw'doff is looking epic, i cant wait to see it finished, and of course the armor is looking amazing!

your attention to detail is stunning, keep up the good work!

These are so awesome!! I can't wait to see more!
I'm taking notes as I go along so that I came make this by Halloween. :D

I wont be using plasti-dip to seal the gun, but I used it on the armor. Here is an update pic on the shotty, and the boots after the top part has been added. Just the lighting to go :D

Sawed-Off19.jpg

Sawed-Off20.jpg

Boot12.jpg

Awesomeness! Holy whack that looks good. If I may enquire, what do you use for the tiny rivet type details around the top? :D.

They're just little tiny nait type things. I picked em up at home depot for a $1.

Ok guys, I have been working my butt of on this shotgun. Also as requested, pics of both of the boots together. The one doesn't have the white meterial added yet.

Here is the progress on the shotgun:
The middle hinge. After I cut this out, I rounded the ousides edges off. Then I had to grind out THE ENTIRE CENTER!!! It took FOR_EV_EEEEEER!!!
Sawed-Off21.jpg

But here it is all sorta coming together.
Sawed-Off22.jpg

Sawed-Off23.jpg

Sawed-Off24.jpg

And the boots.
Boot13.jpg

Boot14.jpg

I couldn't find any cheap screwdrivers that were close to what I wanted......So I just made my own....
Screwdriver.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back