General Drawing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
llinformerll said:
Wow, those are beast! Smilie and pooper, you guys are pros.

Thanks llinformerll!

Well, here's another that I did really quick of my favorite super cop, Chun Li...

Chun_Li_Interpol_by_the_pooper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... here's one of those doodles I draw in class on the back of worksheets... ._. Sometimes, I just don't know what's going on inside my own head.

l_cd6fd1931225418687449f2fcaa0b282.jpg

Since everyone is posting artwork, I guess I should too! :lol After all thats whats I used to do a whole lot back in the day...

Messed up group of Federation starships

LF1S.PNG

Falcon, the best Game Master that ever lived

FalcGF2FX.jpg

A Halo Combat Evolved era signature I did for a friend, note the Koolaid man

Fahren1(T1).PNG.jpg

Battlefield 2 era signature I did for a clanmate

1LT%20Davies1(T1).PNG.jpg

An obviously halo inspired super soldier :lol

Moncharacter1Small.png

And ZOMBIE CHIEF!!!1!11!!one!

ZombieChief2(FX)s.jpg

Looking great everyone!

@ llinformerll: Wow! Really like the Gears drawing! :) Keep it up bud!

Okay, thought I would share this with you all... yeah, been on a Street Fighter kick lately. Really excited about SSFIV coming out.

Fallen_Spring__Angry_Dragon_by_the_pooper.jpg

pooper said:
Looking great everyone!

@ llinformerll: Wow! Really like the Gears drawing! :) Keep it up bud!

Okay, thought I would share this with you all... yeah, been on a Street Fighter kick lately. Really excited about SSFIV coming out.

Fallen_Spring__Angry_Dragon_by_the_pooper.jpg

Thanks pooper. BTW have you seen the trailer for Marvel vs Capcom 3? I've been waiting for this sequel since I was 6.

llinformerll said:
Thanks pooper. BTW have you seen the trailer for Marvel vs Capcom 3? I've been waiting for this sequel since I was 6.

Yeah, I've seen it! I'm excited about as well, though I don't think it's going to be like MvC 2. It's probably going to be more like Tatsunoko vs Capcom... seeing that's the producers that's going to work on MvC 3 I believe. Which isn't a bad thing! TvC is good!

I have a couple old pics...

Something I whipped up for part of a school poster.

posterhorseproto.jpg

...My bi-polar art teacher made me do a grid drawing. I hate grids.

WWIIaviator.jpg

pooper said:
I've posted a couple of these before, put what the heck...

Paper airplanes for college assignment (idea or artwork inspired by Alex Ross artwork)

paperplane1.jpg

Ah, inspired from new krypton issue 6 (or superman issue 682) Great job! I do a little digital art but mostly pencil ) Here is one I did about a year ago

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47900548@N08/4555681864/

Enjoy!

Jacob

PS

Yes , I am a comic book geek (i have a annual subscription to superman and a few others)

pooper said:
Yeah, I've seen it! I'm excited about as well, though I don't think it's going to be like MvC 2. It's probably going to be more like Tatsunoko vs Capcom... seeing that's the producers that's going to work on MvC 3 I believe. Which isn't a bad thing! TvC is good!

And Deadpool is in it! Sweet.

I wonder if this thread is dead... lol whatever. Here is an armor concept I've been working on. Still trying to fix a lot of stuff, but it's come a ways since what it looked like before, and before that. (aka oddly-proportioned Reach-inspired junk)

Still very WIP, so suggestions are welcome :)

[attachment=16460:fffarmorwip3.png]

(done with PhotoshopCS3 + wacom tablet)

Heres my addition to the art thread its my superhero UNKNOWN its him flying in stealth mode at Mach 30 :D

Hand drawn then exported to Photoshop for paint and touch-ups :D Sorry about the space it takes up (':sleep)

VASHOLTRASFOMAgf.jpg

ukno00123.jpg

I made this movie poster off of a story idea i came up with, i designed the characters, vehicles and other technology off of Star Wars lore. I used a Medion tablet and Corel Painter 11. :}

more and more good work being put up here guys, i like it.

here's some of my latest work, this is the first three comics from a web series that me and my friend are starting now called Alpha&Omega. tell me what you think.

p.s. i'm still trying to get the character design down pat which is why the second one doesn't really look all that great

please beware there is some strong language in the second one, you've been warned

(click to enlarge)

th_fun.jpg th_thatnecessity.jpg th_3-ascarythought.jpg

I saw this the other day and I almost freaked!

zoid.jpg

I mean c'mon, who makes the awesome pleisiosaur look like that? It has to be more ferocious!

And now I give you...Elasmos(After Elasmosaurus)!

Untitled.jpg

The head and neck took me a couple of days to get done. I'm still not finished with it yet since I want to add some weapons to it.

Hope you guys like it!

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back