General Drawing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want this thread to die on us now, do we?

1001604g.jpg

Narwhal_by_Klowd13.jpg

The best drawing in my DeviantArt page at the moment.

I havent been drawing much lately. School work is getting overpowering, Prom is less then a month away, and I just started working. I might have to pick up the pencil again on my off period!

Cheers,

-John-

my recent drawings

this alien is a part of a universe i created and modeled after halo to a point. simple flat colors, drawn, panted in photoshop.

Alien_Color_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

weapons.

UCDF_Weapon_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

Female ODST, simple and quick color in photoshop.

ODST_Woman_2_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

I always draw in my algebra or world geo. class.

I like the weapon. it looks like a mix of the Hammerburst, Lancer, and a Mass Effect assult rifle.

Adding some of my recent artwork:

I call this one

"The Eye of the Tiger" I got an A+ with this drawing :D

This drawing is actually in color but my scanner only scans black and white.

img003.jpg

This other one is another art project, is not done but just showing what I have so far

img004.jpg

there's definitely some great stuff going up here!

i haven't really posted on the site for a long time but i have been reading things everyday so i'v done a few pieces since i last posted here.

here they are

the last one has a few anatomy issues with it unfortunately, but i think it sill turned out well

(click to enlarge)

th_5solidlineswithlegfixBG.jpgth_archerycolored.jpgth_violin.jpg

thanks dude, i learned off of youtube, spent hours watching peoples videos on specific techniques and i tried them out as i watched. it's all about finding something that will help you learn it the best way possible. it's different for everyone. good luck!

How's it going everyone? Everything looks great!

I haven't been on the 405th as much as I used to... been busy drawing these days. I've been on a Street Fighter kick lately.

I'm a huge Street Fighter fan, and Ryu and Chun Li are two of my favorite characters ever (in games, anime and comics/manga). I've always thought that these two look great together, and I really would love to see more stories and art of these two together... so I decided to upload this drawing.

I've been inspired by the guys at Udon comics with this piece... not as iconic as theirs, and my photoshop skills are a little weak, but I hope you all like it

Chun_Li_and_Ryu_by_the_pooper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back