General Drawing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple I did for a Bionicle fan game and movie:
interdimensionalentities.jpg

shadowblade.jpg

toacentrabysm.jpg

It's been quite a while since I'v posted here, gotta keep this thread alive so people can see these great pieces of art being posted!

Here's one of my newer ones, this is a character that I made and I'm actually making the costume of it as mu current project over at the mandomercs forums.

(click to enlarge)
th_309872_10150336949948661_698253660_8165680_576149580_n.jpg

Tell your friends, get people posting here regularly, keep this thread alive! You're all posting awesome pieces and it would be a shame if no one saw them!

I'll contribute for the lulz. I drew this a few days ago for a contest my library is having. (Anime costume contest, anime/manga drawing contest, and haiku contest) Sadly it is today so I won't be able to go.

IMG.jpg

It is suppose to be Momo from Shinigami no Ballad. If you can't tell the shot is on a roof, my skills with scenery are pretty low.

Wonderful work here ill have to try and post some of my owned soon as I learn how, lol
But really... great job!!

Wonderful work here ill have to try and post some of my owned soon as I learn how, lol
But really... great job!!

My intuos 5 art work

Here's some of my art work on here:

warrior1.png
[/IMG]
This is my profile avatar

upperback.png
[/IMG]
This is one of my favorites

lizard.png
[/IMG]
I drew the lizard concept for the amazing spiderman movie

OMG! This thread is full of great piece of art. I am a big art fan and i hope so soon i'll post one of mine hand made sketch here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back