Get-Together In Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
well now that its happening next weekend I'll try and make it down, as this weekend I have a friends birthday videogame costume party to attend and be inebriated

I can work on my TechMarine, I'd love to trade notes w/ ya Chwy if you can make it. hopefully I can get my bud chris to go down also he's doing an apothecary w/ me

and will make it possible for me to go seeing as I havnt had a car in over a decade so we'll see

Im about 12 hours away. Im from The The Netherlands. Jep that good ol tiny small really tiny country next to Germany and above Belgium. Im sorry but there no way im gone come.

amancue said:
well now that its happening next weekend I'll try and make it down, as this weekend I have a friends birthday videogame costume party to attend and be inebriated

I can work on my TechMarine, I'd love to trade notes w/ ya Chwy if you can make it. hopefully I can get my bud chris to go down also he's doing an apothecary w/ me

and will make it possible for me to go seeing as I havnt had a car in over a decade so we'll see

OHH!!

Awesome man :D

Hope to see you next week :)

Daeouse4361 said:
Dang shame. And to think, other Halo guys in Mid-Florida. Tampa here. Oh well, maybe another time. . .

I think A_Guardian is from Tampa, maybe you can PM him

and work on your stuff together :D

jurgenp1 said:
Im about 12 hours away. Im from The The Netherlands. Jep that good ol tiny small really tiny country next to Germany and above Belgium. Im sorry but there no way im gone come.

Zero2o2 said:
S#!t

I would like to come but i´m from germany.

Guys just look around the forums for people from your area, or just get your friends interest in this :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting this so you guys dont get confuse :p

Date: MAY 29

Time: 11:00 am - 4:00

Guys who are coming, please try to bring your own supplies and If you can a table and/or chairs.

I will only bring some supplies (Bondo, resin, etc...), my dremel, a chair and two tables.

So bring some stuff, so you can work on something :p

You can also bring food If you want :) but you have to give me some :p NOM NOM!!!

and dont forget your respirator!!!!!

Here is the address, the pics dont show the fence but it has a white fence and has a trailer inside, and the door will be pretty much open all the way :pIf Im there

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...402211&spn=0.009776,0.017982&t=h&z=15&iwloc=A

Daeouse4361 said:
Dang shame. And to think, other Halo guys in Mid-Florida. Tampa here. Oh well, maybe another time. . .

Hey, where in tampa?

And yes, i live in tampa.

well its unlikely I'll be there as I have no way to get there from g'ville things have been kinda rough lately I wish you all good luck on your armor projects

amancue said:
well its unlikely I'll be there as I have no way to get there from g'ville things have been kinda rough lately I wish you all good luck on your armor projects

Sucks man :(

But hope some other guys come

Dude shizz, sorry i couldnt updte this sooner, well When you texted me it was around 4:42AM here and i just went to sleep, sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back