Girl Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a girlfriend when I was 12...
Don't do it. Just wait like they said, and I totally agree with Spartan 061.
Though over time things get better like i'm cool with my ex girlfriend back when I was 12 now-a-days, but say when we broke up we pretty much ignored each other as much as possible. Just don't expect them to go out with you again if they brake up with you.(Not saying I tried to get back together.....)
Just my thoughts....Back to homework. :D

baileyboys said:
I had a girlfriend when I was 12...
Don't do it. Just wait like they said, and I totally agree with Spartan 061.
Though over time things get better like i'm cool with my ex girlfriend back when I was 12 now-a-days, but say when we broke up we pretty much ignored each other as much as possible. Just don't expect them to go out with you again if they brake up with you.(Not saying I tried to get back together.....)
Just my thoughts....Back to homework. :D

thanks. btw arent you that stewyser guy on youtube? ive seen u before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too young to start dating dude.

Being 12, I was more worried about what was going to happen in grade 9.

Wait until you have a job. Girlfriends are EXPENSIVE!

Trust a man who is now broke.

I totally agree with everyone. Especially skullcandygirl. Girls are unpredictable, and frankly( as said by dane cook) are MENTAL TERRORISTS! THEY ARE BRAIN NINJAS! I had a girlfriend. Its not as fun as you think. :cautious:

Skullcandy Girl said:
Girls are stupid, let me be the first tell you that (*gasp* a girl said that about girls). They play games with you, they ignore you to keep you hanging and they wait to see what they can get you to do. And once you ignore them, then they'll come chasing after you. And if you're 12... yeah, it's not even worth thinking about that crap right now. Girls are pretty stupid (in most cases) until they're 24. Most of us learn our lesson after we've had our hearts pounded into Heinz 57 sauce

And people change. I had friends I grew up with that all of a sudden, when we came back after the fall, after only 3 months, they all of a sudden got too cool to be my friends.

Just be yourself, guys that are asses, phsssssssssssst! Losers... girls like ot be respected. Not catered to, not treated like something caught in a drain, just respected. And if she can't see it, then oh well

So in short, girls are dumb, you are young, people in general change and are good, but sometimes dumb. Enjoy being a kid!

I was just about to say the exact same thing... except that girls are stupid. At age 12 they are.

What's the point of dating? To find the girl you want to marry, right? You're twelve. That's six years before you're even old enough to move out and live on your own. Don't worry about it right now. Just hang out with girls as much as you can right now, and you'll be prepared for having a girlfriend when you're ready.

Besides, if you have a girlfriend and then a breakup happens when you kinda don't want it to (which, let's face it, is most of the time), then you're either.

A. Going to be depressed about it for a while, depends on how long, or
B. Going to feel guilty for making her feel bad.
Unless C. you both hate each other, in which case why the hell were you two together in the first place?

Listen to the old people. They screwed up before you had a chance to and now we can tell you allll about it. :p

Wait and one day you will find. I never add any girlfriend before. But now Im with the love of my life for over 3 years and Im happy with that. You just have to wait and you would find.

Pat

hypnotoad said:
Ask PedoBear he always knows how to get girls
lolz :p
Wow, I should slap you right now for saying that XD
Then again, he does find girls TC's age...
JK
But seriously, wait until you are older, you'll thank us geezers later man.

As usual, I'm going to go on a little rant/rave, but hopefully it will help you out a little bit.

The best advice I can give you is to be yourself, don't worry about what other people think, if she likes you because you're acting like someone you're not, eventually she's going to find out who you really are. I don't like to tell people anything about anything that has anything to do with me... ever. It's just the kind of person I am. If you feel confident enough to tell someone about who you like, then I say do it. It always feels good to get things off your chest. I also happen to be a terrible procrastinator. ^.^ I put things off until the last minute... then put them off some more. The sooner you do something about it (eg. Tell her.) the more likely she is to say yes... now, I'm not saying to run up to her and start pronouncing your feelings to whole world, but if you think you have a good opportunity, don't pass it up, you may never have it again. ;) I don't know about you, but I always seem to find a way to over think. I come up with crazy situations that would probably never happen, then when something does happen, it's unexpected, and you become worried that you don't know what to do, because you didn't think about the situation beforehand. Also, a good thing to keep in mind, is that no matter how much you may like her, it probably isn't going to change the way she feels about you. Don't get too tangled up in your own mind, it will only make you feel worse if she doesn't like you. I'm not one to discriminate about age, just do what you feel is right, whenever/whatever that may be.

The last thing I want to tell you is 'Just do it'. It makes everything easier, and a lot less stressful.

I'm only telling you what I know from [experience (lols, I need to think of a better word)]. Like I said, I don't let anyone know anything, unless I absolutely have to. This isn't something someone told me, just my thoughts on the matter.

I've only told a girl that I like her once (not to say that I haven't thought about other people, just never felt that strongly :love: ), and I was too late. ;) All the things I just wrote, I did pretty much the exact opposite, and now she's gone. Hehehe. :love:

You may want to completely overlook my reply, and listen to the older, more experienced people.
I am only 14. :rolleyes

Float On.

gamerguy55 said:
As usual, I'm going to go on a little rant/rave, but hopefully it will help you out a little bit.

The best advice I can give you is to be yourself, don't worry about what other people think, if she likes you because you're acting like someone you're not, eventually she's going to find out who you really are. I don't like to tell people anything about anything that has anything to do with me... ever. It's just the kind of person I am. If you feel confident enough to tell someone about who you like, then I say do it. It always feels good to get things off your chest. I also happen to be a terrible procrastinator. ^.^ I put things off until the last minute... then put them off some more. The sooner you do something about it (eg. Tell her.) the more likely she is to say yes... now, I'm not saying to run up to her and start pronouncing your feelings to whole world, but if you think you have a good opportunity, don't pass it up, you may never have it again. ;) I don't know about you, but I always seem to find a way to over think. I come up with crazy situations that would probably never happen, then when something does happen, it's unexpected, and you become worried that you don't know what to do, because you didn't think about the situation beforehand. Also, a good thing to keep in mind, is that no matter how much you may like her, it probably isn't going to change the way she feels about you. Don't get too tangled up in your own mind, it will only make you feel worse if she doesn't like you. I'm not one to discriminate about age, just do what you feel is right, whenever/whatever that may be.

The last thing I want to tell you is 'Just do it'. It makes everything easier, and a lot less stressful.

I'm only telling you what I know from [experience (lols, I need to think of a better word)]. Like I said, I don't let anyone know anything, unless I absolutely have to. This isn't something someone told me, just my thoughts on the matter.

I've only told a girl that I like her once (not to say that I haven't thought about other people, just never felt that strongly :love: ), and I was too late. ;) All the things I just wrote, I did pretty much the exact opposite, and now she's gone. Hehehe. :love:

You may want to completely overlook my reply, and listen to the older, more experienced people.
I am only 14. :rolleyes
Float On.

No actually, you're right.

Lmao, I had this one thing where I decided to ask a girl to homecoming. I procrastinated my ass off for about a week.

Guess what? Someone else asked maybe five minutes before I did. Epic fail by Bloodl3tt3r.

Still, you should at least wait till high school. lol

I agree completely with Skullcandy Girl.

Cliche social-impounded sterotypes about realtionships and how to start one = Immature mindset.

Golden Rule for guys: Respect girls, and they will respect you. Hopefully. In most cases.
The smart ones will, at least.

If a girl asks you to back off, back off. Nothing is more annoying than a guy who just can't move on. Don't get me wrong, relationships are based around commitment (duh), and I know it's difficult to let go. But there is such a thing as over-doing it. And there are plenty of fish in the sea! :)

Twelve is a little young to be dating, in my opinion. Hang out with girls while you can before it gets too awkward! ;)

I'm sure you've got a dance or two coming up, yes? Homecoming, maybe?

EDIT: Oh, by the way, awesome sig, graverobber!

wait, you're 12????

go outside and play with your GI joes or something. dont you have somethign better to do, liek set barbies on fire, or burn ants?

thats what we all did my age. learn to sk8board or something. 12 is too young to be thinking about such things. and the girls at the moment are more mature than boys her age anyway, and really doesnt want a real relationship.

if you want "friends" that are girls just talk to them. dont worry about it, and youll be fine.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
No actually, you're right.

Lmao, I had this one thing where I decided to ask a girl to homecoming. I procrastinated my ass off for about a week.

Guess what? Someone else asked maybe five minutes before I did. Epic fail by Bloodl3tt3r.
Still, you should at least wait till high school. lol
<---Procrastinates about everything... :D

link4044 said:
just go and make a move, thats what your friend did
^^
Sums up what I was saying, with about 50x less words. :p

Edit:
wait, you're 12????

go outside and play with your GI joes or something. dont you have somethign better to do, liek set barbies on fire, or burn ants?

I lol'd.

Graverobber said:
Im surrounded by OLD PEOPLE! jk i guess i'll wait. and im in 7th. not 6th.
yYa, your most likely one of he youngest members here.

Oh 7th? You dont need a girlfriend that young! Heck I dont have one and look at my age? A lot of people my age do, but I dont really care. At your age grave robber, calling someone your boyfriend/girlfriend is meaningless most of the time. When I was in 7th grade, I remember hearing everyday at the lunch table "So and so is going out" but really, they never go out, they just see each other at school, besides that, they never hang out or spend time together. It's just a popularity/peer pressure/common thing.

Just a little reality check:

12 year old kids don't "date". No matter how hard they believe it is dating, it is not dating.
It following the crowd..

Girl: :)D)
You: "Mom! Can you drive us to the movies?"
Girl: (>_<)
You: "Mom! Can I have some money for the movie?"
Girl: (o_O)
Girl: Says she's a bit hungry... (¬_¬)
You: "Dun worry, my mom can take us to McD's after the movie! Happy meals come with cool toys!"
Girl: (T_T) cries

Seriously, just worry about being a 12 year old kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back