Girl Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CPU64 @ Sep 5 2008, 05:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Girl: :)D)
You: "Mom! Can you drive us to the movies?"
Girl: (>_<)
You: "Mom! Can I have some money for the movie?"
Girl: (o_O)
Girl: Says she's a bit hungry... (¬_¬)
You: "Dun worry, my mom can take us to McD's after the movie! Happy meals come with cool toys!"
Girl: (T_T) cries

Seriously, just worry about being a 12 year old kid.</div>

Hey dont be to hard, I mean cmon i think most of us remember our first crush or first bf/gf

as for my advice, well its easier to wait-high school is where you think you learned you first lessons about dating, trust me when you hit college it drastically changes. just wait, its easier to get it out because by then you should have already taken a public speaking class or speech-it was mandatory at our school

anyways about advise, well SKG put it well, but as for a guys standpoint, Being Truthful will take you far, dont lie, dont act differently just to get someone to like you, be true to yourself and youll find someone.

Im 19 and i know its even alittle early for me to say but i have fallen so deep for girl that I Love Her. I just didnt want to ruin what we had as a friendship, but a year later i found out she was waiting for me to ask the question. Now we're together and i can tell her anything, we are both truthful, we love to hangout and talk about our days, and we just love being together. And as SKG says respect is everything, and it is.

so heres the rundown
-be respectful
-be truthful
-dont procrastinate
-dont be controlling
-be yourself

I tend to "ignore" everything, non halo related..
But, i have one tip, Think of her as a regular person, and you should be able to talk to her swell.

But dont take my word for granted, i have never had a girlfriend, and my first crush was Halo ;)

-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:
I tend to "ignore" everything, non halo related..
But, i have one tip, Think of her as a regular person, and you should be able to talk to her swell.

But dont take my word for granted, i have never had a girlfriend, and my first crush was Halo ;)

-FSS

LOL I love it! :cool:

Here is my advise........ have a friends take an area phonebook and knock you across the face. Women=Phonebook :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Link is absolutely right.The mistake i made when i was twelve, was that i was late.
( i still love that girl...DAMNIT)

Okay, another tip...

Dont go up to your "grilfriend" and say, "Hey! Girl number 2, how would you like to go out with me tonight?"
*slap*

-FSS

EDIT. I meant it literally! Never say G#2/G#1 out loud!!

hmph, at least you have friends

anyway, i have the exact same problem, but i have liked a girl for 5 years and i just now told her
the only other difference is that you actually have to guts to talk to her irl, i cant do that
my face just turns red and i can literally hear my own heart beating, and its LOUD

anyway, i guess the only advice i can give you, you already have from other members
the only thing i got is this

first impressions are a bitch

the new kid ges all the girls, because well he's new and girls kinda get tired of the same old guys. and your talking problem, it happens to every one on a girl that the love so much and want to be with, so try texting. oh and your so called friend is hitting on her. i know these things, hundred mesos say that they will eventually go out, she trying to get to know him. but we gots to stop that. as long as she texts back that means she just being nice or she notices you as a human being :D good luck

I think Cpu64's skit is too real. It happens, and you end up looking lame.

Nothing wrong with being good friends at school though, and then someday asking her out when you can drive, or have real money you yourself earned. Even if you're say 15 and cant drive yet, just go somewhere local where you can both walk. Meet her at her house, walk to the park, movie theater, then go somewhere small for a quick snack or quick dinner. Way better than "Mom can you take us to the movies, then wendy's"

Jax Archillies said:
wait, you're 12????

go outside and play with your GI joes or something. dont you have somethign better to do, liek set barbies on fire, or burn ants?

thats what we all did my age. learn to sk8board or something. 12 is too young to be thinking about such things. and the girls at the moment are more mature than boys her age anyway, and really doesnt want a real relationship.

if you want "friends" that are girls just talk to them. dont worry about it, and youll be fine.

i am much more mature than an average 12 year old boy.

AoBfrost said:
Oh 7th? You dont need a girlfriend that young! Heck I dont have one and look at my age? A lot of people my age do, but I dont really care. At your age grave robber, calling someone your boyfriend/girlfriend is meaningless most of the time. When I was in 7th grade, I remember hearing everyday at the lunch table "So and so is going out" but really, they never go out, they just see each other at school, besides that, they never hang out or spend time together. It's just a popularity/peer pressure/common thing.

i guess it is a peer pressure thing. ive realized that by looking at some of my friends and they say they're going out. they really dont do anything.

Doesnt matter. Your hormones are just totally out of control right now. Let them settle down, and you should be ok aroudn the age of 20.

Focus on being a kid, enjoy it because it will be gone really quickly. School should be your main focus, then when your 16/17 get a part time job....

Plus, girls are the DEVIL when they are that age... actually SKG has is written out perfectly in her post. Us girls are demons until the age of 24ish.... it would be best to keep your distance ;)

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Plus, girls are the DEVIL when they are that age... actually SKG has is written out perfectly in her post. Us girls are demons until the age of 24ish.... it would be best to keep your distance ;)

What about from 24 1/2 on up - is there like a six-month window that I missed? I'm just askin' is all... :p

Figures... Individually or all together? That's one cave that must be a hoot - I hear it only has one sink and it's backed up most of the time :lol:

You know, i just remembered something else. You're lucky if you're absolutely sure that someone likes you, because I have a female dog of a time trying to tell.

Also, any of this starts with a good friendship like everyone says, so (again), just talk to them in between now and whenever you have a car, job, license, etc.

DogWizard said:
Figures... Individually or all together? That's one cave that must be a hoot - I hear it only has one sink and it's backed up most of the time :lol:

Sometimes a group of up to 20 females will cram into a 1 bedroom trailer for the 6 month hibernation, but it's a rare occasion that happens and yeah... the sink is a lost cause XD

Anyhu, girls (under the age of 24) will play this game:

teenage girls like to flirt and get attention... but thats all they want, it;s a game to see which girl has the most drooling hormone driven monkeys attached to thier ankles.

up to 24.6 years old, these girls will get excited over a relationship but after a week or so.... they get bored and just start to ignore you. Girls get bored very easily so its a fulltime job to keep them happy by overworkin your ass to be spontaneous and generous.

wow, we suck lol.

12!

Well... I've had some experience, and ill put it like this.

at 12 years old, kids want to be "Cool" and have girlfriends. So they can show off, and make out.

Dont.

As SKG Said, Until they are at least 20, girls are lifeless bodies, they dont know what they want. Well, i would say at least 16, depending on what kind of girl we're talking.

If they wear short skirts, listen to hip hop, wear earings the size of their knuckles, chew gum 24/7, wear fake spray tan, and date different boys every day, Then you my friend are dealing with a "Chav". Thats what we call em over here.

Until theyre 20, theyre thick as planks. theyll just toy with you, and if every other boy goes out with her for a day, i doubt it would be any different with you.

However, if you get "Lucky" and do manage to go out with her, the chances are, it will last less than 2 months, and this isnt just "Chav" girls, this is all girls. and then, when youre 16, your mature, and she is mature aswell, the one time when youre old enough to realise relationships are supposed to last longer than a month, shell say no, why? it would be akward, to date someone you have already dated before, at youre age, youre probabily thinking, "It doesnt sound so bad" well, when youll get older, simple things like this can feel very strange.

Option 1) (A personall favoroite) stay away from girls altogether, wait until you are in college or university, you will be sure to find a girl there, who will also like you back. So what? it seems like a long wait. its worth it, i can tell you that. no point messing around with girls until youre serious, and even if you believe you are serious about a relationship now at this age, you have no idea what its like until you are 16.

Option 2) (Similar to option 1) however... asking this one girl out now, wont make a difference to what happens to you in college or uni, if anything it will give you more experience in what girls really want. So ask her. if she says no, deal with it, i mean, its one girl, it wont last anyway, and real relationships dont begin at 12 years old, if she says yes. then heck, it may sound rude, But you got yourself a practise dummy. See what she wants, what she expects from you as a boyfriend. then, when the relationship is over. Save all the infomation you gained, and use it when youre a bit older, youll know how to treat girls then. either way, this relationship would not last, or be a Real relationship (dont tell her that though...)

option 3) dont think about it... just ignore her, OR make very good friuends with her, until you are old enough, until you think you are ready for a relatioship, then ask her out,

The advantages...
1) you have ALOT of time to get to know her as a friend,
2)if she says yes, chances are it will last a long time as you will both be mature enough to take it seriously.

A NOTE:
About your friend, i had the same problem when i was 16, i was SO Close to getting with a girl, and my mate asked her and she said yes in the blink of an eye. if i was as smart as iam now, i would have left it. but i didnt, i broke his nose, we started a fight, ended up him going to hospital, with a fractured wrist, a broken nose, and a bleeding eye.

I was stupid then, i could have been friends with him still, but i wasnt thinking, and i havent seen him since.

-Stiggy

The Stig said:
12!

Well... I've had some experience, and ill put it like this.

at 12 years old, kids want to be "Cool" and have girlfriends. So they can show off, and make out.

Dont.

As SKG Said, Until they are at least 20, girls are lifeless bodies, they dont know what they want. Well, i would say at least 16, depending on what kind of girl we're talking.

If they wear short skirts, listen to hip hop, wear earings the size of their knuckles, chew gum 24/7, wear fake spray tan, and date different boys every day, Then you my friend are dealing with a "Chav". Thats what we call em over here.

Until theyre 20, theyre thick as planks. theyll just toy with you, and if every other boy goes out with her for a day, i doubt it would be any different with you.

However, if you get "Lucky" and do manage to go out with her, the chances are, it will last less than 2 months, and this isnt just "Chav" girls, this is all girls. and then, when youre 16, your mature, and she is mature aswell, the one time when youre old enough to realise relationships are supposed to last longer than a month, shell say no, why? it would be akward, to date someone you have already dated before, at youre age, youre probabily thinking, "It doesnt sound so bad" well, when youll get older, simple things like this can feel very strange.

Option 1) (A personall favoroite) stay away from girls altogether, wait until you are in college or university, you will be sure to find a girl there, who will also like you back. So what? it seems like a long wait. its worth it, i can tell you that. no point messing around with girls until youre serious, and even if you believe you are serious about a relationship now at this age, you have no idea what its like until you are 16.

Option 2) (Similar to option 1) however... asking this one girl out now, wont make a difference to what happens to you in college or uni, if anything it will give you more experience in what girls really want. So ask her. if she says no, deal with it, i mean, its one girl, it wont last anyway, and real relationships dont begin at 12 years old, if she says yes. then heck, it may sound rude, But you got yourself a practise dummy. See what she wants, what she expects from you as a boyfriend. then, when the relationship is over. Save all the infomation you gained, and use it when youre a bit older, youll know how to treat girls then. either way, this relationship would not last, or be a Real relationship (dont tell her that though...)

option 3) dont think about it... just ignore her, OR make very good friuends with her, until you are old enough, until you think you are ready for a relatioship, then ask her out,

The advantages...
1) you have ALOT of time to get to know her as a friend,
2)if she says yes, chances are it will last a long time as you will both be mature enough to take it seriously.

A NOTE:
About your friend, i had the same problem when i was 16, i was SO Close to getting with a girl, and my mate asked her and she said yes in the blink of an eye. if i was as smart as iam now, i would have left it. but i didnt, i broke his nose, we started a fight, ended up him going to hospital, with a fractured wrist, a broken nose, and a bleeding eye.

I was stupid then, i could have been friends with him still, but i wasnt thinking, and i havent seen him since.

-Stiggy
im sorry about your friend. :(

Graverobber said:
i am much more mature than an average 12 year old boy.
That's what we all say at that age ;)
When your 16-20, you will propably realize how childish you where ;)

-FSS

Graverobber said:
im sorry about your friend. :(

Haha, dont worry, i didnt post that for attention or people to feel sorry for me, i just wanted this kid to know what what can happen with relationships and friends at that age.

Even i thought i was the most mature 13 year old then, now im older, i realise how stupid i was, but im not telling you to grow up. act 12, thats youre age, thats how you should act, dont get involved with relationships at that age when you dont need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back