Girl Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, wait til your 16, and keep your grades up so you parents will let you go to drivers Ed, and get a liscense, THEN get a job, and save up for a car if you don't have one already, then use the money to buy her stuff
Here's a little equation about girls, I saw it on a pic somewhere, but basically
Girls=Time and Money
And we all know that Time= Money
And Money= square root of evil
So= Girls x evil
And that means Girls= Evil.

The Stig said:
12!

Well... I've had some experience, and ill put it like this.

at 12 years old, kids want to be "Cool" and have girlfriends. So they can show off, and make out.

Dont.

As SKG Said, Until they are at least 20, girls are lifeless bodies, they dont know what they want. Well, i would say at least 16, depending on what kind of girl we're talking.

If they wear short skirts, listen to hip hop, wear earings the size of their knuckles, chew gum 24/7, wear fake spray tan, and date different boys every day, Then you my friend are dealing with a "Chav". Thats what we call em over here.

Until theyre 20, theyre thick as planks. theyll just toy with you, and if every other boy goes out with her for a day, i doubt it would be any different with you.

However, if you get "Lucky" and do manage to go out with her, the chances are, it will last less than 2 months, and this isnt just "Chav" girls, this is all girls. and then, when youre 16, your mature, and she is mature aswell, the one time when youre old enough to realise relationships are supposed to last longer than a month, shell say no, why? it would be akward, to date someone you have already dated before, at youre age, youre probabily thinking, "It doesnt sound so bad" well, when youll get older, simple things like this can feel very strange.

Option 1) (A personall favoroite) stay away from girls altogether, wait until you are in college or university, you will be sure to find a girl there, who will also like you back. So what? it seems like a long wait. its worth it, i can tell you that. no point messing around with girls until youre serious, and even if you believe you are serious about a relationship now at this age, you have no idea what its like until you are 16.

Option 2) (Similar to option 1) however... asking this one girl out now, wont make a difference to what happens to you in college or uni, if anything it will give you more experience in what girls really want. So ask her. if she says no, deal with it, i mean, its one girl, it wont last anyway, and real relationships dont begin at 12 years old, if she says yes. then heck, it may sound rude, But you got yourself a practise dummy. See what she wants, what she expects from you as a boyfriend. then, when the relationship is over. Save all the infomation you gained, and use it when youre a bit older, youll know how to treat girls then. either way, this relationship would not last, or be a Real relationship (dont tell her that though...)

option 3) dont think about it... just ignore her, OR make very good friuends with her, until you are old enough, until you think you are ready for a relatioship, then ask her out,

The advantages...
1) you have ALOT of time to get to know her as a friend,
2)if she says yes, chances are it will last a long time as you will both be mature enough to take it seriously.
A NOTE:
About your friend, i had the same problem when i was 16, i was SO Close to getting with a girl, and my mate asked her and she said yes in the blink of an eye. if i was as smart as iam now, i would have left it. but i didnt, i broke his nose, we started a fight, ended up him going to hospital, with a fractured wrist, a broken nose, and a bleeding eye.

I was stupid then, i could have been friends with him still, but i wasnt thinking, and i havent seen him since.

-Stiggy

Believe me, option 3 is the best (for me, and seemingly for you, I'll explain why).

Option 1 would work if you're extremely patient and very willing to wait. Obviously, I'm not, and you don't seem to be either. It works for some people, but they're probably more mature than I am.

Option 2, well, that causes pain and depression on one side, or sometimes both, and Stiggy's right, it's almost never a serious one (the near exact thing happened to me, and believe it or not, it started out as a practical joke too)

So, Option 3. Going from personal experience, I've been really good friends with a girl for about 5 years, and well, take it as a lesson, you just have to wait till she's ready (and make sure YOU are too, even if you think you are, you never know). This option, however, probably works for a very limited number of girls, seeing as you have to have a friendship that goes on for quite a long time and be willing to take it a bit further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Graverobber said:
thanks. btw arent you that stewyser guy on youtube? ive seen u before.
Np. and yes that me. :D Makes me happy that someone knows it.

oooh boy....I feel like a counselor today....but here goes.....
Be her friend first....
One thing about relationships that people forget about is first attraction. Many guys..and I can say this cause I am a guy are attracted to girls body parts....butts, boobs, and what ever else......
My suggestion is.....be attracted to her looks, then find out about her personality. If she had a great personality, and a great heart then work on the next. Be friends first, and as time goes by, ask her out on a date....from there...let time take its course.
If you get rejected asking her out on a date....dont worry...there are many many many fish in the sea....
I used to have the biggest crush on Kelly Hu the actress. She was my classmate....she doesnt know it till this day, but in a way......I am glad that nothing happenned.
I am now with the most wonderful lady in my life. She has given me 2 children, and maybe more later, but she is everything I could ever want and more. She is my life.
I went through many fish...and the fish you think is right for you many times turns out to be a rotten fish....
I left it all up to FATE....
But heres something to think about too.......I dated a beautiful girl....10+ on the scale of 1 to 10. We used to go out when we were together, and all the guys would try to hit on her.........
It was more a disaster just trying to keep other guys away from her.....LOl ! (something to think about)
Goodluck....

Eric

Girls are trouble, You'll hurt less if you just stay friends with them..
But watch out, otherwise you'll be the one who's only good for listening to them go on and on about how their crappy relationships and how much of a jerk their boyfriends are.
They will try to call you anytime they need something fixed. Because their jerk boyfriends can't fix anything.
You might even find a few girls later on who might fool you into thinking that they are interested, only for you to find out that they just stuck around until you bought something they've been wanting for a while, Like a pink Gameboy SP, and then they're done with you.

Trust us, its more trouble than its worth..

CPU64 said:
But watch out, otherwise you'll be the one who's only good for listening to them go on and on about how their crappy relationships and how much of a jerk their boyfriends are.
They will try to call you anytime they need something fixed. Because their jerk boyfriends can't fix anything.
You might even find a few girls later on who might fool you into thinking that they are interested, only for you to find out that they just stuck around until you bought something they've been wanting for a while, Like a pink Gameboy SP, and then they're done with you.

Trust us, its more trouble than its worth..

Did that happen to you? Lol

CPU64 said:
True. Look, I know we're all rubbish at giving advice because we're adults (some of us). But fact is : Live can get complicated and hard, but not with 12!

Anyway, rule of thumb: Don't date girls until you need to shave. Then, totally go for it. Hormones are fun, and subsequently so are activities that release hormones (e.g. )

the stig: But let's face it, the more you practice the more you'll learn, even if it's the hard way. I don't mind the stuff I did because that means I didn't make the same mistake in the next relationship.

BlacRoseImmortal: It's not that men don't suck, it that we suck but are simple minded. It's _much_ easier to make a man happy than a woman :D (and to see right through is very easy, I have been told!)

@Finnish_Spartan: No, when you're 20, you become more childish again, because you don't need to act grow up and it's more fun :lol:

@RadioactiV777: Money = Root(Evil), Time = Money
Girls = Time * Money = Money * Money = Root(Evil) * Root(Evil) = Evil ----> q.e.d.

EDIT: I'm so tired, my sentences don't make any sense! But god do I love this thread.

Want to grow up faster? Too fast? Sometimes bad stuff can happen to people who try to act like adults when they are just still kids. Even people where I work, only 16, already talking about marriage at 18, and buying a house with a mortgage with her boyfriend.

I feel you brother Graverobber. I've got these 2 girls in school, one knows me more and likes me more (I once pulled out a tooth in class last week, she thought that was awesome :p ), and one knows of my existence but does not care at all. :(

On to topic:
It's always helpful to have a form of transportation. A Go Cart or 4 Wheeler would be awesome depending on what kind of chick you Like. Going to a movie or Dinner by Your Moms Mini Van would Suck: Mom: Now remember Baby! Mommy wants you to be outside the Movie Theater after the Movie is over! nd don't get any sweets, It's very Bad for you! You: Moommm!!! Girl: Can I like, get off here? Like, right now?

Money: Girls are always unpredictable. If you want a relationship to stand, be prepared to spend lots of Dough. Girls are always depending on you to do something for them, Ex. Food, Entertainment, Labor., They usually need anything. Be especially noted of this rule in a mall, You could go in with a Thousand bucks and walk out with nothing but bags your girlfriend forced you to hold.

So, be careful with relationships. Very Careful.

Fenix Chief said:
I feel you brother Graverobber. I've got these 2 girls in school, one knows me more and likes me more (I once pulled out a tooth in class last week, she thought that was awesome :p ), and one knows of my existence but does not care at all. :(

On to topic:
It's always helpful to have a form of transportation. A Go Cart or 4 Wheeler would be awesome depending on what kind of chick you Like. Going to a movie or Dinner by Your Moms Mini Van would Suck: Mom: Now remember Baby! Mommy wants you to be outside the Movie Theater after the Movie is over! nd don't get any sweets, It's very Bad for you! You: Moommm!!! Girl: Can I like, get off here? Like, right now?

Money: Girls are always unpredictable. If you want a relationship to stand, be prepared to spend lots of Dough. Girls are always depending on you to do something for them, Ex. Food, Entertainment, Labor., They usually need anything. Be especially noted of this rule in a mall, You could go in with a Thousand bucks and walk out with nothing but bags your girlfriend forced you to hold.

So, be careful with relationships. Very Careful.

Depends on the girl. But the money thing generally holds true, and same with transportation. If you can find a girl who wouldn't mind, then you're an extremely lucky person and I will kill you out of jealousy. But don't take that chance, it's about one in half a billion.

Well maybe she doesn't like you because you fap over master ch33f...

EDIT: WARNING ISSUED BY MODS

this thread is really dumb.

the advice given to a 12yo over girls is pointless as many others have already said, and why is money coming into this? kids dont have money, or need it.

look, to the person whos looking for advise. if you like the girl, go talk to her. if not. your life will go on. dont worry about it.

this thread should be locked

xxcooldudexx said:
Well maybe she doesn't like you because you fap over master ch33f...
watch it. that's bannable. there are rules here.

and we don't fap over master chief. take your stereotypes somewhere else.

TF_Productions said:
BlacRoseImmortal: It's not that men don't suck, it that we suck but are simple minded. It's _much_ easier to make a man happy than a woman :D (and to see right through is very easy, I have been told!)

I saw talking about girls, we suck. We are evil. Everything is about us.

And I admit that i'm still like that to a certain extent. I'm 20, so 4 more years of being....loopey. But i realize I'm still a Succubus and thats why I dont ever go out. I dont want to come home with a drunken monkey attached to my ankle. But sometimes it just happens, you play the "nice girl" role and guys take it the wrong way and think that you like them... then i get to spend the next 7 months trying to get rid of you without you really knowing.

Just be yourself, be 12 years old, be a kid..... theres plenty of time to get your heart ripped outta your chest and thrown into a blender to make a Sorrow Smoothie when your older.

okay, i really have to say this....because if i dont my brain will cave in and become destroyed.

but, why the hell are you asking for girl advice? seriously! you are TWELVE!!!!! have you even hit puberty? what is this world coming to? you are too young for any relationship.

I'm almost 17, i am not asking for girl advice on a public forum, probably because i have given up all faith in humanity, and you seriously should not consider relationships until you have reached high school.

alright, i am going to stop complaining, because this thread is going to be locked soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back