Girly Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, Girls are no problem to me. I'm 14 and don't plan to have sex at all in the near future(risk of std is too high). When i went to my high school, I was asked out alot. Main reason i believe is b/c i wasn't afraid to be different from others. I wasn't afraid to say what was really on my mind. Also I made alot of people laugh. Im not saying i was the anoying kid int he back that always makes fun of the teacher but, in order to get noticed, you have to be heard first. But there is an over all science to picking up girls/wemon. Girls if you under 18 wemon if there over. I know most of you will all think I way to young or I think way to much of myself in this but its good to have confidence. I wrote a paper on this exact topic once, and if I can find it and re-write it ill post it up here on send a link to it b/c its really long.But for know just wait, If i cant find it ill re-type it anyway.

Spartan-118 said:
But there is an over all science to picking up girls/wemon. Girls if you under 18 wemon if there over.
Great advances in the scientific study of "Wemon"!

Oscar Wilde:
"I am not young enough to know everything."

Priceless <3

Last edited by a moderator:
well from my vast knowledge of women , my best advise is STAY SINGLE , you save more money that way , less headaches , less stress ,its true that women have there good points , but from my experience unless ya get a good one , it aint worth it . when ya get older just remember ,ya dont pay call girls for their service ,you pay them to go away afterwards . :p

armygetin said:
well from my vast knowledge of women , my best advise is STAY SINGLE , you save more money that way , less headaches , less stress ,its true that women have there good points , but from my experience unless ya get a good one , it aint worth it . when ya get older just remember ,ya dont pay call girls for their service ,you pay them to go away afterwards . :p

Tell the girls that, and you have a great strategy for staying single...

Some people... lol

Spase said:
Tell the girls that, and you have a great strategy for staying single...

Some people... lol

I found the call girl thing mildly disturbing as well. lol

Honesty is the best policy. It's also a cheap drug when you're low on budget. :p

Seriously, go ask her out. Worst case scenario, she says no, you become morbid for a couple of hours, walk down the street, see someone new, and SHA-ZAM. Problem solved.

Best case scenario, she says yes.

What I hate is that sickening feeling when you think a girl likes you but you're not sure. I remember that from Junior High and early Senior High....god, if half the girls had told the truth, I probably would have said yes, but I didn't find out from them, I found out from their friends. And that's just not the same. :p

If you want to be unique in winning her heart over, make a cast of you, dress it like you, put a note in its hand asking her out, set it on the porch, ring the doorbell, and bolt.

If a girl did that to me, it'd be an instant-date. Just for the hilarity, if nothing else.

Hey staying single is a great strategy. "Girlfriends are like colds. You can pick one up at anytime, but that doesn't mean you want to keep them. I would rather enjoy the friend ship with out all the heart ache." Also that guide i made along tyme ago was to pick girls up. I found my rough draft today so ill type it up tonight and tommarrow but im busy playing Assassins Creed atm.lol. Also In defense of my woman to girl ratio, A girl is not a woman till she has reach 18 in my opinion. You say that its defined by her actions...well is a slutty 10 year old a woman? Or a responsible 10 yr old a woman? What defines a woman? an adult female person.<dictionary.com definition 2> So that means not only is she responsible but has fully devoloped in physical means. Thats my 7 cents.

Not necessarily, some girls want a one night stand or wish to be the person on which you are cheating with. High school is full of people, some are weirder than other.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spartan-118 @ Nov 15 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><dictionary.com definition 2> So that means not only is she responsible but has fully devoloped in physical means.</div>

Don't take this the wrong way, but eventually as you age you'll inevitably learn that you can't define a woman with a dictionary definition.

Well, most women...:p

Spartan-118 said:
Not necessarily, some girls want a one night stand or wish to be the person on which you are cheating with. High school is full of people, some are weirder than other.

Heard that.

True but isn't a woman an adult? and aren't you considered an adult until your 18? Whats you definition of a women? And the definition i had gotten was "an adult female person." Sorry is I misslead you.

Spartan-118 said:
True but isn't a woman an adult? and aren't you considered an adult until your 18? Whats you definition of a women? And the definition i had gotten was "an adult female person." Sorry is I misslead you.

Lol, the difference of opinion comes because you're giving a concrete definition of women and I'm saying that defining a women involves probing into the thoughts and feelings of one. Not a dictionary definition. :p

When I was in middle school something very funny happened to me

There was this girl, she was the most popular girl in the school, all the boys liked her, even me.

She had a "boyfriend" but then dumped him and didnt see any other boy for a long time, then she starts talking to me because I had 3 classes with her. She starts talking and hanging out with me, then I started thinking she might like me, and she said she did. Then my friend who is a friend of her friend said that the girl I liked was just joking and didnt actually like me, so I got mad.

Then some stuff happens, I need to get out of that school because of a injury, I decided to be homeschooled because the time taken out of public school would be too much when I go back, so I changed to homeschooling which I am still doing, so after changing, this girl comes to me one day and says "i'm sorry i was joking, but not now, i really do like you" and she did mean it.....

But...I turned her down, because I learned from this puppy love hurts and most of the time isnt serious.

AoBfrost said:

There was this girl, she was the most popular girl in the school, all the boys liked her, even me.

She had a "boyfriend" but then dumped him and didnt see any other boy for a long time, then she starts talking to me because I had 3 classes with her. She starts talking and hanging out with me, then I started thinking she might like me, and she said she did. Then my friend who is a friend of her friend said that the girl I liked was just joking and didnt actually like me, so I got mad.

Then some stuff happens, I need to get out of that school because of a injury, I decided to be homeschooled because the time taken out of public school would be too much when I go back, so I changed to homeschooling which I am still doing, so after changing, this girl comes to me one day and says "i'm sorry i was joking, but not now, i really do like you" and she did mean it.....

But...I turned her down, because I learned from this puppy love hurts and most of the time isnt serious.

It seems that you have made the right decision... :D

-Matt

I ended up switching to an online school through Alberta in grade 9, haven't really ever looked back...made some of my best friends there.

I can say without any ego at all that I ended up with a lot of girls liking me through JH and High School...can't say I know why. But homeschooling is good, just as long as you stay social and all that stuff.

St. Pauls was good though, and if the situation is right, homeschooling is good. The fact that I'm still in it at the end of high school is the reason I can get pepakura done so fast. :D

AoBfrost said:

sounds kind of like that episode of south park where the girls list the guys from hottest to ugliest (i think its mispelled, oh well)

Ya, I really thought the girl liked me, only 1 girl in my life has liked me, and that was in 3rd grade, she was nice, pretty, was tomboyish, liked...boy stuff...so we became good friends, then comes 4th grade and this jerk comes, taller, stronger, wore cool hip rainbow clothing which was cool in the early 90's..............she fell for him, and frost was left out of the stage light!

The comes 5th grade, the jerk and me become best friends, while I secretly hated him for stealing away my sweetheart, then comes 6th grade, kids start cussing and crap...omg I broke all relations to my friends after that, I hung with the RIGHT crowd, not some losers who drop out of middle school after failing it for like 4 years then dropping out when 16....yes life is good in the good crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back