GROUP PICTURE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeerrr..u got 1 with like custom armour? or a helmet you made?

--update--

Admiral awsome aka me lol is here! :p

africansavanahalo3234px8.jpg

p.s can anyone help me find a bigger background?

smilie120 said:
eeerrr..u got 1 with like custom armour? or a helmet you made?

I told you, I only had an outfit.

You can't expect a 16 yearold with no job and lives paycheck to paycheck from parents to have armor dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
GruntOfAction said:
I told you, I only had an outfit.

You can't expect a 16 yearold with no job and lives paycheck to paycheck from parents to have armor dude.

im only 16 and i have my own armour. But il see what i can do..What if i painshoped some shoulderpads ect. in?

smilie120 said:
im only 16 and i have my own armour. But il see what i can do..What if i painshoped some shoulderpads ect. in?

You know what? Forget it. Your "group" photo is starting to look like a "Rich people who have their own armor" picture.

ok sorry man. But im shure most other people would agree. I didnt mean to take offence or anything, i just though it would be cool to have like a poster showing everyones creations

Don't hate dude, I spent a long time on my armor to make it look good and got it together from lots of different places and lots of broken parts.

Smilie's is pepakura so that's not rich man's armor either.

Time is the key factor, not money.

smilie120 said:
sor full armour from waist above only :(
ok..ill try to get pics of armor when my phone is fixed im getting a blackberry pearl today so ill take pics when im done with thighs chest forearms biceps and helmet. How long will this be up and will you make the backround bigger do i have permission to put this in my sig?

Leadingspartan said:
lol it was too big i had to trim it off. Ill find bigger pic of savvannah for you.

no proble btw. when im done l re size it and u can put it in ur sig. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back