GROUP PICTURE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpartanForever said:
heres mine well its in my avatar
I would suggest a full body person...

Here's a little taste of what my picture will include... :p...

med_gallery_2596_18_880205.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:

Ya but he could put my body like coming up from the picture?

GruntOfAction said:
You know what? Forget it. Your "group" photo is starting to look like a "Rich people who have their own armor" picture.

thats pretty rude. just because someone has armor doesnt make them rich. hes making a cool picture that represents what this site is about. and its about building your own mjolnir armor. if you dont have armor you arent in the picture, because the picture is composed of different homebuilt armor. from the looks of it, none of the ones hes added so far were bought as a finished suit, and two are pepakura (definitely not a rich mans choice).

its all about time, and effort. not money.

optimusaint said:
thats pretty rude. just because someone has armor doesnt make them rich. hes making a cool picture that represents what this site is about. and its about building your own mjolnir armor. if you dont have armor you arent in the picture, because the picture is composed of different homebuilt armor. from the looks of it, none of the ones hes added so far were bought as a finished suit, and two are pepakura (definitely not a rich mans choice).

its all about time, and effort. not money.
Very true, i have been saving for my armor for 2 years now and im definately not rich. But what does that have to do with what people are wearing. If you had the money to buy this stuff wouldnt you? I would and i did caus ei saved and i really wanted it badly. For example Sigma bought his over time and bougth the pieces broken to save money and spent hours and hours of work on them to make it look amazing. So please dont say stuff liek that about people cause its just "rude".

Spartanforever dont triple post =].

*Anouncer Voice*
Double Post, Triple Post, Post Tacular, Posting Frenzy, Postamajaro, Posting Spree, Posting riot.

Leadingspartan said:
Spartanforever dont triple post =].

*Anouncer Voice*
Double Post, Triple Post, Post Tacular, Posting Frenzy, Postamajaro, Posting Spree, Posting riot.
Sorry but i just felt like getting my point accross i sorta felt like i was being annoying when i sent so many. So sorry all.

SpartanForever said:
Sorry but i just felt like getting my point accross i sorta felt like i was being annoying when i sent so many. So sorry all.
its ok as long as you dont do it again or ill have to post this again:
*Anouncer Voice*

SpArtan-270 said:
Hey smilie, at an estimate, about how many people can we fit on there??

Hmm idk thats why I want you to scout for a bigger backgroud :p

I know how a full set of armor to add to the picture when a new background is found :D

drgon47 said:
I know how a full set of armor to add to the picture when a new background is found :D

AND ME!!! :p somthing 47....right? d..r...a?? idk u tell me lol

PROGRESS!

africansavanahalo32345dt1.jpg

dark sword is officialy there! :p

right now I NEED A BIGGER BACKGROUND!

I had to squish him on there lol. and i still ahve reserves for gamerguy55, leading spartan tastybread and dr..dra....47? was it? LOL Dragon47....NEEED!!!!! BKGRND!!!!!

okay, its drgon47.

I really wanted Dragon47.

Short for Dragonouv and a gun i really liked. Ak-47.

Dragon was taken.

drgon47.

Walla.

Hmm, that sounded kinda harsh. Wasnt meaning it that way. Just explaining how I got my screen name :D

drgon47 said:
okay, its drgon47.

I really wanted Dragon47.

Short for Dragonouv and a gun i really liked. Ak-47.

Dragon was taken.

drgon47.

Walla.

Hmm, that sounded kinda harsh. Wasnt meaning it that way. Just explaining how I got my screen name :D

yup! :p btw a dragenough is a sniper and a kolashikov is an ak-47 :D, just 2 giv u da head up :p, dw if u get me a pic son ur in there :p

Macattack64 said:

lol, typical myspace picture

Fragclone said:
well my bro wont lemme buy link's AR...my parents prolly wont ether XD i havent asked them yet. anywho i wont have a weapon. and hopefully its done by befor october 26... but i cant wait to see my armor up there... what pose should i do? oh and if you can...make me shorter then the others cus i am short :D im like 4ft tall i supose.
yeah like 4 ft 8 >_> lol and we'll get started on the armor today if we can get someone to take us to walmart >P

I have more updated pics coming, I'd really appreciate it if you could switch out the pic you have of me, with another one that I'll give you in the next day or so.

Thanks bro, and it looks sweet!

Peace

Fitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back