GROUP PICTURE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
Ok I figured id mak a kind of poster thing for the site. If you want to be in it send me a picture of you posing in your armour and il add it in, unfortunatley I cannot put everyone in, so its 1st come 1st serverd :(. But I used Adam and Sean to get the ball rolling :lol:

africansavanahalo3pt8.jpg

Ok Spartan-270 here u are :p

africansavanahalo32ap1.jpg

Can anyone find me a bigger pic of the savana, soi can add more people? If not i may have to make the chief smaller (small enough as they are)

Mines almost done... Just gotta fiberglass 2 pieces and then trim the thighs and then add strapping... I'm gonna go continue on it now... :)

ill send you mine when i take pictures of it. its gold and black though, not the typical green and black.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fragclone @ Sep 23 2007, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i would but my armor is hardly finished >.<</div>
what do you mean "not finished" we havnt even started yet XD stupid pearents :cautious: not taking us to walmart!!!!!!

optimusaint said:
ill send you mine when i take pictures of it. its gold and black though, not the typical green and black.

hey no worries its nice to have variation :p sounds kinda spiffy lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey if I get a picture with my marine outfit could I get in somehow? lol..

I just wanna feel special :D. Every spartan group picture needs the one whos diffrent :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back